• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Hunting/Fishing Huts & Blinds

Do You Like The Idea

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Extracactus

Backer
I myself have gone to a hut out in the woods and fished there for most of my life and really love the feeling of it. I think around the map these huts should be out near lakes and rivers. I think that adding these would give a good starting place for someone wanting to live out in the woods.

Being maybe even able to stay in one for a night or two while you are stuck or something. The usefulness is endless. Please reply about what your thoughts and vote on if you like the idea.

Thanks For Reading

Moderator #5

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I think it's a good idea, what happens if you have 20 Zombies piling up on 1 wall? will it start to cave in due to being a light material?

I'd certainly say this is a splendid Idea!

Tally Ho!

Thread starter #6

Extracactus

Backer
Why thank you old chap Goose and Madsl for your replays. It is good to know that other people like the idea.:):):)

Moderator #7

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Why thank you old chap Goose and Madsl for your replays. It is good to know that other people like the idea.:):):)
No problem old bean! It seems ones tone of English is rubbing off onto other people...

Tally Ho!

gamejunkie25th

Backer
Wasn't one of these in the frankie video where the Dev is fishing?????

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I could get behind this idea a home away from home in case i get stuck out there for like winter if i cant make it back to base

Are we going to be able to set up deer stands? What about deer stands that are already placed? Will they be placed out in the open, or more in the deep woods, for deers? Can we build of these deer stands, possibly making a fort with a little tower on it?

Such as

annnnnd,

Annndd, what about forts? By Forts I mean sandbag forts, Afghanistan styled outpost's and veitnam styled sandbag forts.

Vietnam sandbag fort, with little sniping tower

Fort Restrepo in Afghanistan. Basically a shanty town made possible by sandbags and wooden planks.

What about some Hesco barriers?
Not even military;
Some chicken wire, a large plastic bag or plastic wrap and fill the bag with dirt?
(maybe a little to overpowered but it's a thought!)

Sorry I post alot of pictures. I just want to get the point across and get some good information through pictures because it's hard for me to explain things through words.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
@Montauk Oh wow. Very cool! diy Hesco I think would be an extremely useful and cool thing to add. Especially for white-listed rp servers (if stn will have those) they could use the Hesco barriers for roadblocks, bunkers, forts and general cover for shooting positions. It would also be funny like the military role play game Squad, you can go and dig up the enemies Hesco barrier and just rush right in to their base.

Old thread I know, but sandbags are literally used in floods around my area. Should be fairly easy to get some.
As for hesco barriers im not really sure.