• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

IED or Nail Bombs

Thread starter #1

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
I don't know how many of you played it but if you remember The Last Of Us, You might recall that there was a nail bomb of sorts. It was created with a mixture and nails and tape or something.
That type of bomb would be perfect maybe not roll around as much but be more placed in a fixed position, or something along the lines of that. Also it would be kinda cool now that I think about it if the bomb could be placed in the dirt like a land mine sort of.
upload_2017-2-13_15-23-57.jpeg
Things like this could be essential to defending your 'Base' or fortifications. I love the idea of traps in this game, it feels like this might be the best survival game out there once it shows all the traps and fortifications you can do, along with the game play itself and how things work.

Another thing is that strings attached to these bombs in game or to act as a trip wire is another very crucial thing that could help defend bases or structures you would like to keep. Even if the person attacking can see it, doesn't mean they will always acknowledge it lol.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #4

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
I think you could make it even deadlier than the one you posted by simply taping a small carton of nails to the explosive can, and that way you have essentially a home made claymore.