1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IED or Nail Bombs

Discussion in 'Traps' started by RickGrimes, Feb 13, 2017.

1. RickGrimes

RickGrimes .44 Magnum Backer

Feb 5, 2017
    I don't know how many of you played it but if you remember The Last Of Us, You might recall that there was a nail bomb of sorts. It was created with a mixture and nails and tape or something.
    That type of bomb would be perfect maybe not roll around as much but be more placed in a fixed position, or something along the lines of that. Also it would be kinda cool now that I think about it if the bomb could be placed in the dirt like a land mine sort of.
    upload_2017-2-13_15-23-57.jpeg
    Things like this could be essential to defending your 'Base' or fortifications. I love the idea of traps in this game, it feels like this might be the best survival game out there once it shows all the traps and fortifications you can do, along with the game play itself and how things work.

Another thing is that strings attached to these bombs in game or to act as a trip wire is another very crucial thing that could help defend bases or structures you would like to keep. Even if the person attacking can see it, doesn't mean they will always acknowledge it lol.

2. Montauk

Montauk Test Subject Lead Mod Backer

Jun 5, 2015
    RickGrimes and Num47 like this.
  3. CarinaNebula

CarinaNebula Ganja Farmer Backer

Feb 8, 2017
    Cool idea, I loved using these in The Last of Us. I am also excited for the traps in STN, it makes things more interesting when dealing with the hoard.

RickGrimes likes this.
  4. RickGrimes

RickGrimes .44 Magnum Backer

Feb 5, 2017
    Sorry I missed that still kinda new to this forum, just getting a feel of things still. I love you lol.

CarinaNebula and Montauk like this.
  5. Warboss Mekk Muncher

Warboss Mekk Muncher New Member Backer

Sep 20, 2014
    I think you could make it even deadlier than the one you posted by simply taping a small carton of nails to the explosive can, and that way you have essentially a home made claymore.

Num47 likes this.