• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Immortal deer

Thread starter #1

LoneWolf726

Backer
Hey guys,

Hope you are doing well. I was curious how the game was now and decided to try out the game very briefly, just to see how it has progressed since the initial launch. I ran into a minor oddity and figured I'd make a quick post about it to let you know.

I managed to run this deer up the mountain and attack it with my hatchet and it did not appear to take any damage. Unfortunately, I did not have any other weapons to test on it. Here is a quick clip of me hitting it.

https://gyazo.com/0fba7ffc02c73fba2a6cc3b880d894a4

I'd estimate I had already hit it about 20 times before the snippet of this clip.

Anyways that is all. The game is looking pretty cool and I can tell you guys have put in a lot of work since the initial release. I'm looking forward to giving it another chance when the alpha re-launches.

JB_

Developer
Developer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Have you tried removing the head with a claymore?... oh wait no, that's a Highlander :rolleyes: