1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT: Alpha Bug Reporting on Trello!

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Montauk, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Montauk

Montauk Test Subject Lead Mod Backer

Jun 5, 2015
    Hello STN Community Members! Many of you may already be aware after browsing the Official STN Wiki, but for those of you who are not, bug reporting for the Community Alpha build of STN (and likely beyond) will be handled through Trello. The bug reporting site previously used (BitBicket) was clunky, counter intuitive, and frankly cumbersome for not only those of us reporting issues but also for a2z as well. Using Trello will make things easier and faster all around.

While the STN Issue Tracker board on Trello has not yet been made public, we can still register on Trello to prepare for the chaotic fun that is bug reporting! Registering on Trello is as easy as registering on the STN Forums, but you're more than welcome to review this guide on the wiki if you're unsure or stuck: http://survivethenightswiki.net/wiki/Bug_Reporting. I encourage everyone who intends to report issues to a2z to read through the "How To Report Bugs" section found on the same page to familiarize yourselves with the process as well.

The STN Issue Tracker board itself will become available when the Community Alpha build is released (and the OP of this thread will be edited to include the necessary information to access it). After reading through the Bug Reporting article on the STN Wiki, if you have any questions about the bug reporting process or have any suggestions to improve the overall process feel free to post your questions or comments here. :)

Who's ready to squash some bugs?

2. T8Mars

T8Mars Shameless Self Promoter! T8Mars on YouTube! Backer

Dec 14, 2016
    Good move going to Trello! I use it at work everyday and its a piece of cake!

3. Montauk

Jun 5, 2015
    @T8Mars indeed, it will be much more streamlined and user-friendly than the previous bug reporting solution used during the pre-alpha stress tests.

I know we're all anxious to get our hands on the alpha, but is there anyone who has taken the time to read through the bug reporting section of the wiki who has any questions, comments, or suggestions about the process?

Sneakydude likes this.
  4. Sneakydude

Sneakydude Well-Known Member Backer

Jul 24, 2016
    Should we have a section for weapons? or just place them under Items-Weapons will be explained.

Has it been made public yet the direct link so i can add it to my profiles?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  5. Sneakydude

Sneakydude Well-Known Member Backer

Jul 24, 2016
    @Montauk
    I have to bump this, has the bug reporting center been ready yet for us? sign up already done, just wondering if we can link our account to it for bug reporting when the time comes.

Unless you want to hold off for a day or two, until after we backers get into EA?

6. Montauk

Jun 5, 2015
    From my understanding, the bug reporting board will become available when the announcement is made for the backer alpha release of STN.

Sneakydude likes this.