1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improve gameplay/immersion

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by Sr.Marques, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Sr.Marques

Sr.Marques New Member

Feb 10, 2018
    I havent been testing a bunch of the game and i want to start by saying it so u can take that into consideration when reading this, with that said i will give some feedback on how I THINK the gameplay/imersion could be improved severly.

-When walking up the mountains the movement should be more smoth and not so shoppy, the fact that you somewhat teleport in front and then backwards doesnt help at all

-Lack of swimming makes so when u enter the water u just want to leave it and it makes crossing the river a nightmare, witch should happen but in regards of wetness or even being dragged by underwater flow of the river

-The character starts drowning way to quickly

-The models should be reworked ASAP, meaning player and zombies, it completly ruins the immersion

-The doors shouldnt break in 2 hits by a zombie as i witnessed, it should take 1 zombie at least 50 or more hits, and even more possibly

-The points of interest are too far apart from each other, meaning u need to walk very far berfore u have something to do

-The road system if far too basic, we should at least have some dirt roads in the woods for example with some small houses and camps

-The piles of garbage should be searchable, taking a long time for some very low tier loot but it would give us 1 more thing to interact with

-There should be bushes with berries for us to gather

I would like to end by saying that i do love the path that this game is taking and that i really support and trust the developing team, dont take this as bashing the game, but as my way of trying to improve the game and i hope some of these ideas are new(cant take the time to read all the other to see if im repeating somene else). Much love to the Devs.

OhDemGames and Num47 like this.
  2. styke1122

styke1122 Well-Known Member Backer

Jan 4, 2016
    Spot on i do love this game as the fact that that i did back this a long time ago. It's just me but when we did the last stress test it seemed more enjoyable as there was more interacting with other players. But i will stand behind this game till the end of time.

OhDemGames, Sr.Marques and Num47 like this.
  3. OhDemGames

OhDemGames Oh so pretty oh so pretty Community Mod Backer

Jun 19, 2017
    Real late reply here by me but hello and welcome to the forums

- The teleportation lag issue should be fixed for a while now.

- Swimming will be added SoonTM.

- I imagine this will be tweaked once swimming is actually added.

- Character customisation is in the works which will also change that and some zombie models i believe.

- Door durability is changed in 0.3.4/0.4.X it is much better now.

- The map still has a lot to be added to it.

- There is a few dirt roads with barns and stuff currently but lots more to be added i would think.

- I believe these actually will be searchable at some point.

- Berry bushes are actually in already, you are missing out man lol.

Thanks much for the support and input guys :)