• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Improvised Weapons (guns, melee, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Young Butt

Embarrassed about my name
Backer
What I mean by that is guns that are made out of scrap stuff like cans and whatnot, and also like metal poles combined with a kitchen knife, stuff like that. The guns could have a chance of blowing up or something and damaging the user. I think it might be cool. I know it's been done before and sometimes it's been good, and sometimes it's been bad, but I think that if the people developing this game tried they could make a really well working, functional, and cool looking improvised armoury.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Improvised weapons are most certainly going to be in... but but how simple or complicated they will be, I don't know. A range of homemade weapons of different quality would be great, from a machete made with a welding rig to snooker ball in a sock.

:D

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Topic has been suggested in other threads, some customisation of weapons confirmed e.g wrapping barbed wire round a baseball bat

Locking & archiving

Status
Not open for further replies.