• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

In game challenges

Thread starter #1

Zack Atkins

Backer
Assuming the forums are going to be up when the game is released. I think it would be fun to host. Mini games where everyone tries to find the deva or something like that. Or even have a really fortified base and everyone could have on red shirts and people in blue shirts could attack them. Like red bs blue.

anemia

Backer
Sounds for me like Battle Royale in H1Z1 ....
in my opinion its not the best Choice for a Survival Game to make Mini Game or Challages .... like that.

I Think the biggest Challange should be stay alive as long as you can....
I had Chars in DayZ / H1Z1 and other similar Games that Survived for Weeks and Month without geting killed.
Your haert beat is going up when you see other Players ... with gun's comming your way ...
Game Modes like Battle Royal dont realy give me that feeling .... because after 30 Min the Game mode ist over ..

But maybe i am the only one who think that way :)

Sam00197

Sam '00197' Monahan
Backer
maybe a few servers that cycle game modes, not just the standard survival! Who knows we could have an STN competition every couple of months :)