• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

In the meantime..

Thread starter #1

Guts

Backer
While we wait for the backer release, there is a game being released tomorrow, Citadel Forged with Fire. Would anyone like to group up and play it, or any other game in the survival genre/co-op. I played the beta and it was very fun. Not entirely a food eating, water consumption simulator. I'm also an avid Dark Souls fan if that helps you know what games I'm into!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Just got some 'boys toys' arrive this afternoon to keep me busy while I wait for STN to come out. No, not that, UAV stuff. Hope you can team up @Guts ...

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
In the meantime Ill be uploading to YT, making lore here and working overtime for this pay raise:)confused:) Should be worth it though.
Playing Skyrim and Miscreated for gaming as well as PUBG. Debating buying Project Zomboid though

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Yep, got a quadcopter and loads of ancillaries. But it's raining here at the moment, so no flying. Probably for the best, need more practice on the simulator. With luck, I'll be able to finish my CAA training next year [unless STN comes out first, then I'll be too distracted!] and 'spin up' another company.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@Darkstar 影 ... got a bit of a mental writers block at the moment (too much else going on), hope I can get back to the 'lore' thread later this week :)

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
@Darkstar 影 ... got a bit of a mental writers block at the moment (too much else going on), hope I can get back to the 'lore' thread later this week :)
Looking forward to it! I unfortunately have been busy as well, and ontop of that my current lore partner is becoming less and less active, but I'd hate to use her character without her permission, so I'm waiting for her to come back.

Thread starter #8

Guts

Backer
In the meantime Ill be uploading to YT, making lore here and working overtime for this pay raise:)confused:) Should be worth it though.
Playing Skyrim and Miscreated for gaming as well as PUBG. Debating buying Project Zomboid though
Project Zomboid is a great game, fairly short after you reach your goals though.

Blo0DxSh0T

Survivor
Backer
Yep, got a quadcopter and loads of ancillaries. But it's raining here at the moment, so no flying. Probably for the best, need more practice on the simulator. With luck, I'll be able to finish my CAA training next year [unless STN comes out first, then I'll be too distracted!] and 'spin up' another company.
what kind of quad do you have...i have 3 myself. Very addicting hobby