• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Interact-able doors.

Thread starter #1

Norton

that guy who does things with sfm
Backer
The title is misleading, but @JB_ knows what I mean.
Basically what someone said was a great example of what I meant by ''Slightly doors in amnesia'' by grabbing it and creeping a peek.

It'd be a nice feature, I'm not exactly sure what it could do for gameplay, but it'd add immersion at least.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like this idea and it was discussed a little bit in an update thread once, I also think it would add immersion and maybe some tactics too entering a room. Choosing to burst in and kill whats inside or creep in not knowing whats on the other side...

TheLostPotater

Nato Potato, protecting world peace
Backer
agreed! would be cool if you can stick the barrel of your gun first to 'sweep' the room clean with it haha.

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
I'll be waiting on the other side with a shotty "PEEK-A-BOOM!" on a serious note I'd like it.

Biff

Survivor
Backer
agreed. the dead linger had this feature.. you could slowly open the door or throw it open. loved it. especially once zombie AI is integrated and you have no idea if there is one in the house you're clearing.

woodsy223

Backer
That is actually good, like if you are a big macho shooter kicking open doors guns blazing they can just bust it open but if you want to creep on in unnoticed slipping passed zombies or players for a stealth raid or stealth kill be perfect, be great like with the level system like at the bigenning (low level) you open the doors to loudly/creaking or even just slipping and making the door open fast