• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Interface

Thread starter #1

Antares

this game needs an interface down left on the screen where you can see alle your stats life, stamina, hydration, backpack space.
ammo 2/8 as example.
when ur in trouble with zombies there is no time to open your inventory etc.etc. shortcuts for frst aid kids.
and verry important for me a shortcut for your headlights.

btw. i have seen the 0.10.xx patch video. it whould be helpful if you concentrate on the gameplay. make it (a bit) more playable. so we guys have more fun in gaming and can find more things and can better help in this forum.
example: i found old rags. description said i can make bandages with it. but i cant. implement the ways to make a house save for you. doors an windows must be lockable
:)

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I think gameplay and more content is coming their still really fleshing out the backend stuff. The UI is an important part of that. It really can help gameplay. Boring as it may seem at times it is needed. Finding and reporting broken missing or mislabeled content is always good i know your a relatively new member here, go here to make reports about anything wrong in the game you discover https://bitbucket.org/STNIssueTracker/survive-the-nights-tracker/issues?status=new&status=open if you can provide screenshots or even better videos its always ideal. Im an ex tester for Starcitizen, i know what a good bug report is haha. Also if someones already reported something go ahead and make yours, often its good to have multiple reports because it proves the issue wasn't isolated. If you feel so inclinded test some reports too.

Btw if you happen to have any knowledge on fps's such as bullet damage, how much a gun should kickback and alot of small details like that by all means start posting under the various suggestions threads. All those balancing things help and often are overlooked. Im no FPS pro but i know there are those who are.

Last edited: