• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Inventory Book

Thread starter #1

Greyswindir

I like eggs
Hello,

The game looks very sweet so far. I'm really excited to play a Zombie survival MMO that is unique and fun. I do have one criticism though, the inventory book really clashes with the graphics and it kind of looks like the one they used in the DayZ Mod.

It really looks bad (sorry).

I would seriously work on a new GUI for the inventory system, something that pops a bit more to the eye. The yellowish-brown book just clashes with everything else. The system itself is fine, the tabs and pages, etc but the overall color and look should be changed at some point. Make it transparent. People really like icons so an option to switch from text to icons would be nice.

Please don't take my criticism the wrong way, I really think you guys are on the right track. So far the game really looks awesome and I love the mental breakdown system to slow down the KOSers that love to grief people so much.

Davz Not Here

Backer
criticism and opposing PoV's is what the forums is about and how the game gets better

as far as the inventory book ..... i like the look ..... i think it fits the scene so to speak .....
that opinion is also subject to change once i get to USE it and see how well it works (or how easy i can adapt to) for my play style

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I Also like the book feel, makes me immersed like I am keeping inventory in my book of all my items. But we are very early in development so we cant really judge anything about game until we get our hands on it and even then cause things are subject to change. For all we know they could be making it Neon Green right now...we don't know...we will never know until IT happens.