• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Items and how they work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

TheLostPotater

Nato Potato, protecting world peace
Backer
How would item handling work in the game? Would you be able to drop things from your inventory on the ground and put them on shelves or tables? Will the item manipulation be like Elder Scrolls/ Fallout style?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Just to get a clearer image... when you "place" an item does it appear where your crosshair is and then you can move it? , or does the item appear "floating" in your crosshair ready to-be placed?

How would item handling work in the game? Would you be able to drop things from your inventory on the ground and put them on shelves or tables? Will the item manipulation be like Elder Scrolls/ Fallout style?
One thing I do know (because I asked :)) that after a few seconds after being placed the items "lose" gravity so there will be no kicking/knocking things around, so the shelves of items, stacked boxes etc will stay nice and neat :D

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
Just to get a clearer image... when you "place" an item does it appear where your crosshair is and then you can move it? , or does the item appear "floating" in your crosshair ready to-be placed?
I too am curious about the placing of items and how they will work but it may be a figure it out and have fun when the next release is... So many questions!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
@NothingsTRUE that is true, it would probably be more fun findind out... @JB_ that last question is void then :)

MANE_GAME

Irrelevant YouTuber
Backer
I too am curious about the placing of items and how they will work but it may be a figure it out and have fun when the next release is... So many questions!
Agreed. Some times things are best to just be found out!

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
My bad guys... all this waiting makes questions grow, and I am an easy dam that breaks under that kind of pressure... why I lost my job as head of espionage at MI6 :oops:

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
My bad guys... all this waiting makes questions grow, and I am an easy dam that breaks under that kind of pressure... why I lost my job as head of espionage at MI6 :oops:
I'm also eager and randomly doing stuff. Im like Jo Jo with a new pet. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go... "Kripppch" Uuuuuuh! I killed it!

Movie quote for the win :)

JB_

Developer
Developer
I'm also eager and randomly doing stuff. Im like Jo Jo with a new pet. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go... "Kripppch" Uuuuuuh! I killed it!

Movie quote for the win :)
Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.