• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

It's weird but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hawki

Breaking games Is alot of fun
Backer
I know it's weird but low damage pellet guns, these are something alot of house holds have they could be snipers, shotguns or even assault rifles controlled by battery they would make sense to have them in a zombie apocalypse, I would rather have a low damage weapon than nothing. Just a thought really for added realism, they could be a more later build addition for a bit of fun.

Do you mean airsoft guns? I don't really think they could kill anything, but they would be pretty fun to be able to shoot your friends without actually killing them. Maybe pellet guns could be added to take down small game and do some damage to players and zombies alike?

Asg with hardened gearbox and porcelain/ball bearing ballies could do SOME, but rather non lethal, damage. More useful as a way to tell someone approaching You something like "I don't want to kill You, but stay away"

Status
Not open for further replies.