• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

I've got a problem with ownership of the game

Thread starter #1

KidPoutine

I was just about to purchase the game and follow development, but then it hit me that back in 2016 I purchased the game. Although checking through my emails did not find a code I would be able to put into my steam to access the game. But it has come to my attention that both of my emails have an account, and when I go to check the threads this one has a thread from back in 2016 asking for help on this almost exact same situation. and I would like to ask if there is any way you can see if an account has purchased the game, I would rather not pay twice, I think I might still have the game launcher on here/stress test builds.

Moderator #2

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
If you have Discord join here - https://discord.gg/NMsVDf and PM JB, he can look into it for you. I have made JB aware of your issue, and you will hopefully have a response soon