• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Jet skis

Thread starter #1

TheLatinoPope

Generic NPC #42
Backer
simple idea here: Jet Skis, used to quickly navigate the waters:

nope

Backer
From all the gameplay of the map i've seen so far i havnt seen big lakes, rivers etc

So i think this would be useless and bad for a zombie survival game.

(My opinion)

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
simple idea here: Jet Skis, used to quickly navigate the waters:
So, like DayZ?

What use is that in a survival game of this nature?

Im starting to get the feeling that most of the posters havent watched the videos to see what type of survival game this actually is....

Anyway, i dont think jetski's are a good idea..

Thread starter #4

TheLatinoPope

Generic NPC #42
Backer
So, like DayZ?

What use is that in a survival game of this nature?

Im starting to get the feeling that most of the posters havent watched the videos to see what type of survival game this actually is....

Anyway, i dont think jetski's are a good idea..
Dayz has jet skis? i though of jet skis cause i rememberd something bout islands and though they where a cool way to get around but now that you put it that way i dont think they would really fit into the game.

TheClassiness

I don't know why everyone is hating on him just because jet skis are also in DayZ. I think this would be a lovely idea. They should be extremely rare though. We're talking about a rural setting, where it's mostly farms and small towns. Jet skis are more for tropical settings, but finding a farmer with a jet ski for vacations or something like that wouldn't be completely unacceptable. Of course, it would have a fairly small gas tank and provide no protection.