• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Just wondering if i get a key

Thread starter #1

Martin Schrappe

Backer
Hey im just wondering if i get a key to access the game on steam as i already bought the backer badge a few years ago. If i recall correctly we would get access to the game once it is out. If not please correct me.

ocelot07

Backer
If you backed the game a few years ago. You should have all ready gotten your Steam key and able to play the unlisted alpha now.

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hey im just wondering if i get a key to access the game on steam as i already bought the backer badge a few years ago. If i recall correctly we would get access to the game once it is out. If not please correct me.
Your key went to the same email address you have registered your forum account with. I just sent an email via Humble which you should have received. Please check your spam box and try searching your inbox for "humble bundle" as the email comes directly from them. You can also try checking your humble account (if you have one) under the "purchases" section NOT the keys section.

Please let me know if you have any further issues! :)

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
if you were a backer not kickstarter go to humble look sign in look under keys