• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Keys are Going Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1

JB_

Developer
Developer
EDIT - We have continued development right through key issues early this week. Friday our builds will be sent to Steam for approval. Once the build is approved we can release anytime so we'll set a solid date. Doing this should ensure current backers a fair shot at getting on servers before a possible influx from the Steam store.

Hello all,

EDIT - PLEASE CHECK JUNK FOLDERS ALSO!

KICKSTARTER BACKERS -

The day has come! Well, one of the days at least. We’re starting sending out Steam keys. This will all be done via Humble regardless of how or when you supported the project. If you've backed us via Kickstarter you will receive an email that looks like this -

If you do not receive an email in the next 24 hours please contact us via discord or the email below

Humble Backers -
If you've backed via humble your key will release to the humble download page you received when originally purchasing it. If you can not find it or have not been alerted please use this Humble App here. The Key Resender should sort any issues out for you. Remember this process has only just begun and will take several more hours or days to sort out.

How we’ll move forward - the plan as it stands today (all of this may change, remember this is our first time doing this) -

1. This weekend will be spent sorting through key issues. Some of our backers are looking for keys in email accounts they’ve not used in some time. We’ll sort through as many of these issues as possible.

2. Early next week our builds are sent for approval to Steam

3. By the week’s end and once approved, the Steam store launches (unlisted)

4. You’re now able to download Survive the Nights

We will do a very thorough update the day before the store/builds go live for early access. We will include new information about our bug tracking. We will include exactly what you should/shouldn’t expect from this upcoming release.

*If you have key issues and backed via Kickstarter please join us on Discord as it will be the fastest way to get problems solved. If you do not use Discord you can email support@survivethenights.net.

*If you pre-ordered via Humble, please contact humble support here with any issues. (Do this if you've backed via humble but give it 24-48 hours please). Please remember we’re a tiny team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! :)

EDIT: Please see the screenshot below. If you have this same issue, it is a known bug of Humble's and you'll need to contact them for help: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Last edited:

Kbizzle

Backer
Woot 1 step down!! As soon as i get my key ima Close my eyes and pretend im playing and i think that will get me through this weekend =) PEW PEW PEW

Status
Not open for further replies.