• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Keys are Going Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator #303

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Almost one year I read this...please give me others arguments ? polish here... polish there...

I know this game could be great... but some things are very disapointed. I just hope they will work harder to provide what they said... and not in an eternity
You need to remember what A2Z has started with. That is literally nothing. Their team is small and it was even smaller when they started. There was a lot of internal testing done, and bugs came up and the developers ( unlike MANY companies nowadays ) decided they don't want to release something that they feel isn't balanced enough. They knew it's in EA, and all the Backers are well aware it's in EA.

They don't have the manpower of Bethesda or anyone like that, and they may not have the top notch skills like big game companies either but they have something most don't and that's care for their fans.

In reality, nearly everyone here who has been with the devs for a couple years now understand the stages and stress that went into the game, and we all are comfortable and understanding with the "patches here.... patches there". That's just another tiny victory for JB and Jayty.

Thomas

Backer
IT'S GOING NUT'S SOON! :^)
i can't wait for this game, i really look forward for some more gameplay ♥

Banned #306
Every time a negative guy comes in here there’s a lot more positive people so there respect for the devs. This community is not toxic like so many other community’s. But I also understand your butt hurtness. I just can’t be that guy that because he doesn’t get his way he cries like a bitch. You know I’m to old for that shit. Life is full of disappointments. No matter what walk of life your from Rich or poor. Every one has struggles of some sort. There is a guy a few post up that makes like 250 to 350 a month. And your crying because you bought it and can’t play. Hell hes trying to figure out what to go with out to get the game. That’s just sad guy really sad
ZZZzz respect... they should respect us also... and do what they say. It's easy to say "respect someone" when you are outside.
Jesus this guy tries to learn me "Life" .mind your life thanks. I don't need a flamer.
Yeah he earns 250-350 and has internet and wanna buy a game.. I'm sorry I've got this fees I don't buy internet nor games. I try to eat everydays.. So please don't talk to me like that thanks. You also think cause you are older you are better and knows everything about life? you make me laugh or cry like a bitch(like you said)

Drenix

Backer
Lol, just thinking how many sickies are going to be pulled around the world when this gets released.
..... I think I have car troubles already :)

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
ZZZzz respect... they should respect us also... and do what they say. It's easy to say "respect someone" when you are outside.
Jesus this guy tries to learn me "Life" .mind your life thanks. I don't need a flamer.
Yeah he earns 250-350 and has internet and wanna buy a game.. I'm sorry I've got this fees I don't buy internet nor games. I try to eat everydays.. So please don't talk to me like that thanks. You also think cause you are older you are better and knows everything about life? you make me laugh or cry like a bitch(like you said)
They earned my respect by being transparent. Respect is not givin it’s earned. So just grow up

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@Alexander Matthews , yes @a2z(Interactive); don't have the 'man-power' available to the AAA developers.
But they have something more important, a passion to bring us all 'the game they would want to play'.
It looks like the key distribution has gone rather well. So just a short wait for Steam to approve the build, then we can download it and continue to support the Dev.s by finding bugs and refining this fantastic game.

Will there be Easter Eggs [the interestingly shaped moon base]? You bet there will! You don't work on software this long without having the occasional (possibly caffeine crazed) mad moment in the early hours of the morning when you're the only one still working.

SSGTSemperFi

Professional Potato
Backer
any word on when we can download the game? :O
It's expected to be some time late this week. So far as i've seen, there's no discernable time or day, it all depends on being approved by Valve/Steam.

Patrick_Swayze

Good-looking people turn me off. Myself included.
Backer
Does anybody know if they sent they build to steam?
Just read a dev post from some hours ago on the steam forums, that sadly the build has not been sent yet.

Considering steam probably has to do some checking, I become doubtful we will be able to check it out over the weekend.

MarsFellow

Backer
Just read a dev post from some hours ago on the steam forums, that sadly the build has not been sent yet.

Considering steam probably has to do some checking, I become doubtful we will be able to check it out over the weekend.
Do you have any source for this??

Reigns

Backer
That's a copy paste of the original steam update though. I would take that with a grain of salt. (But not too much #salt)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Hmm...Number 2... *Sent to steam for approval* ? ... What happen if steam doesnt approve?
They send me to steam HQ...

But I wouldn't see a problem, like a member said above it's not malware or Dayz so there shouldn't be a problem... I bet steam are dying to have it aswell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.