• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Keys are Going Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy2781

Backer
I will wait until the email shows up in my inbox but 24-48 hours only meant for a few. I was one of the first backers and I don't have my key yet. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Honestly I am a little disappointed but I will wait. What else is there to do?

Dark Rider 400

Informed Pre-Orderer
Backer
I will wait until the email shows up in my inbox but 24-48 hours only meant for a few. I was one of the first backers and I don't have my key yet. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Honestly I am a little disappointed but I will wait. What else is there to do?
Maybe you haven't been thorough enough? If you backed through Humble, go to Purchases and click on STN, I had an issue where the key didn't show up under Keys, only through the Purchases menu. Other than that, you might want to PM them or filter all emails for keywords like "survive" or "a2z".

Randy2781

Backer
Maybe you haven't been thorough enough? If you backed through Humble, go to Purchases and click on STN, I had an issue where the key didn't show up under Keys, only through the Purchases menu. Other than that, you might want to PM them or filter all emails for keywords like "survive" or "a2z".
I backed through Kickstarter. I have been thorough. I have searched inbox and Spam and filtered for everything related to STN

Banned #324
Considering steam probably has to do some checking, I become doubtful we will be able to check it out over the weekend.
Are you surprise that we won't play this week ? I'm used to hear that now.

They earned my respect by being transparent. Respect is not givin it’s earned. So just grow up
And they earned many disappointed guys and many "haters" by making everytimes excuses.(It's because when your write something that devs don't like they delete or ban, which is not really transparent, if they were they should let every posts, everyone can get a n opinion even if it's a negativ one, I agree to not insulting but saying that 's just not normal to wait ages like that and get an update every 36 of the months to finally read " soon")
Well there are many opinions.. And more they push and find excuses like they are doing ... for a log time,more you will get some "guys" like that !And that's totally understandable.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Are you surprise that we won't play this week ? I'm used to hear that now.

And they earned many disappointed guys and many "haters" by making everytimes excuses. Well there are many opinions.. And more they push and find excuses like they are doing ... for a log time,more you will get some "guys" like that !And that's totally understandable.
Lol there’s maybe a handful of haters. That’s in any game. There’s some gets upset at delays. But I wouldn’t call them haters

Banned #327

Zombie Hodor

Backer
You're definitely not the only one. JB contacted me via PM, but I haven't heard anything back. Checked my e-mails through and through, checked my keys and my purchases on Humble Bundle and nada. Backed October 2014 and never got into any of the pre-alpha backer plays and still no key. It's a bit frustrating, being honest, but I will sweat more if I don't get a key BEFORE the build is pushed to Steam.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
You're definitely not the only one. JB contacted me via PM, but I haven't heard anything back. Checked my e-mails through and through, checked my keys and my purchases on Humble Bundle and nada. Backed October 2014 and never got into any of the pre-alpha backer plays and still no key. It's a bit frustrating, being honest, but I will sweat more if I don't get a key BEFORE the build is pushed to Steam.
I’m sure jb or humble will get ya fixed up

Banned #331
Well to be honest. This is the only forum I read. The community here is pretty strong. So you think there is over 22k haters
I will say 1/4 + disapointed 1/4 = 1/2 are bored but you will see it by reviews they will take (mine will be bad, sorry but there is a limit) ... which I bet will not be good for the futur.... which is sad cause game looks great . But too many things happenned. I just hope the game will not bug as hell and there will be some contents they show in every videos they made and maybe jusst maybe I will remake my review.

Just an example. French channel is almost abandonned... although there were many guys before... I don't lie that's a fact.

Last edited:

CrescentGent

Memelord
Backer
I can see it being released Thursday or Friday. OP states that it'll be ready by the weeks end, and will be available to download via steam.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
I will say 1/4 + disapointed 1/4 = 1/2 are bored but you will see it by reviews they will take (mine will be bad, sorry but there is a limit) ... which I bet will not be good for the futur.... which is sad cause game looks great . But too many things happenned. I just hope the game will not bug as hell and there will be some contents they show in every videos they made and maybe jusst maybe I will remake my review.

Just an example. French channel is almost abandonned... although there were many guys before... I don't lie that's a fact.
Well your going to review a game not based on game that is funny as shit right there. But my positive review will cancel yours out

Banned #335
Well your going to review a game not based on game that is funny as shit right there. But my positive review will cancel yours out
Which will be a ~ which is not good for a game :) especially at the beginning. But like I said I will maybe change it if they did their job. So you doubt about them and what they've have done? you doubt about contents and about the possibility I change my mind if they provide what they said? then you doubt about the game ! then you doubt about devs that you love so much !
Did I trick you? yeah I did

Last edited:

HawkMan

I base my reviews also on the combination of the game and the developers, and i can tell you that the moderators on the steam forums are pretty power-hungry and strict. I don't know if it's the same here. But over there they will only respond to the easy questions and/or positive feedback. There were also comments deleted which were polite with maybe a little bit of a sharp edge, but not insults or anything like that.

Not a good first impression when it comes down to handling criticism.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I base my reviews also on the combination of the game and the developers, and i can tell you that the moderators on the steam forums are pretty power-hungry and strict. I don't know if it's the same here. But over there they will only respond to the easy questions and/or positive feedback. There were also comments deleted which were polite with maybe a little bit of a sharp edge, but not insults or anything like that.

It's not hard to understand what game development entails but a majority of the "haters" always seem to-be expecting a full game for the time they've been waiting smh... and as for deleting "negative comments" well, It's only posts/comments with content like "liars and scam cash grab" that get deleted... simply because it isn't.

And also the steam forum doesn't give "your post was merged" notification but "your post was deleted OR moved" but people always guess deleted when it's not the case... unless they crying scam ofc.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Which will be a ~ which is not good for a game :) especially at the beginning. But like I said I will maybe change it if they did their job. So you doubt about them and what they've have done? you doubt about contents and about the possibility I change my mind if they provide what they said? then you doubt about the game ! then you doubt about devs that you love so much !
Did I trick you? yeah I did
Well to be honest I doubt there’s 11000 people out there that hate the devs. Theys some upset but once it release they will go back in dormant mode. But really to rate a game by anything other than the game it’s self is childish

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer

I know this most post on the steam forum are not deleted but merged into other post that are about the same thing. And I know this because I asked

Status
Not open for further replies.