• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Keys are Going Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
I will say 1/4 + disapointed 1/4 = 1/2 are bored but you will see it by reviews they will take (mine will be bad, sorry but there is a limit) ... which I bet will not be good for the futur.... which is sad cause game looks great . But too many things happenned. I just hope the game will not bug as hell and there will be some contents they show in every videos they made and maybe jusst maybe I will remake my review.

Just an example. French channel is almost abandonned... although there were many guys before... I don't lie that's a fact.
Well hell im disappointed that it didn’t come. But exited when it does. Disappointed is not hate or equal to negative feedback. That’s a huge difference there bud. Hell im sure the devs are disappointed that they didn’t get it out to us

robertholley

love to play games ......alot
Backer
First thank you. Ok I have backed alot of games in the pass and most of them give something to the people that had faith in them. Have you thought about that because so far we get the keys to play before anyone else but can't play until steam let's us download and by then everyone else will be able to do the same. Is there going to be a few server for us so we don't have to have hundreds of people messing with us or some kind of gun or cloths ? I know we get the game at a cheaper price. I get that. I paid for ablion online and they hooked up up on coins. This is one of the reasons I back people. It's not the main reason. I think this game can and is a bad ass game/idea. Besides that everyone loves items or things like that "that a few people have". Shit I would buy a second game for things like that. I am just asking and if anyone else throught of this. I hope I am not disrespecting anyone ,it's other my intent. Remember I backed this company because when I did it was mostly a idea. I would do it again.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
First thank you. Ok I have backed alot of games in the pass and most of them give something to the people that had faith in them. Have you thought about that because so far we get the keys to play before anyone else but can't play until steam let's us download and by then everyone else will be able to do the same. Is there going to be a few server for us so we don't have to have hundreds of people messing with us or some kind of gun or cloths ? I know we get the game at a cheaper price. I get that. I paid for ablion online and they hooked up up on coins. This is one of the reasons I back people. It's not the main reason. I think this game can and is a bad ass game/idea. Besides that everyone loves items or things like that "that a few people have". Shit I would buy a second game for things like that. I am just asking and if anyone else throught of this. I hope I am not disrespecting anyone ,it's other my intent. Remember I backed this company because when I did it was mostly a idea. I would do it again.
The Kickstarters are getting something. As far as backers we get an awesome game in the end

Banned #384
And yet here you are, just like the rest of us, eagerly waiting to get your hands on the game, checking the forums hourly, see if any news. And you will continue to check until the game releases, whether its tomorrow or next week or next month. So clearly you havent lost faith.
nope I just wait to sell my keys that's all :D. I wait they release to find someone here who wanna buy it (there are always guys who wanna) xD because now I just wait the EA (which will come in half past never I guess :D )

Or I play to it and I make a terrible review and I wait ages to come back when there will be something decent.

Or The game satisfies me and I remake a review (probably good)

So what do you prefer ? Let me guess the first one. yeah good choice :D

Last edited:
Banned #386
You're not even a backer.
Lol yeah Because I don't get the badge?? ROFL ahhh nice joke thanks. You think It does matter to me to get a badge :D ? and because I don't get the badge i'm not a backer ? so Candid I love it .Thank you ! you made me laugh

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Lol yeah Because I don't get the badge?? ROFL ahhh nice joke thanks. You think It does matter to me to get a badge :D ? and because I don't get the badge i'm not a backer ? so Candid I love it .Thank you ! you made me laugh
Why do you troll and in effect cause people's happiness to go away? Okay you have no faith in the developers and the game, okay you want to devalue the game's dignity by bragging how you're going to sell keys in misfortune of others. Now please leave us real backers & supporters alone. You're just being a troll trying to spread negativity and get a reaction from people.

Last edited:

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Just curious but jb you said the game has been in development for 2.5years...but theres youtube vids of it from 3.5years..
Could you please stop spreading disinformation. Thank you.

Thread starter Admin #390

fresh1026

Backer
Builds will be sent to Steam at the end of the week. Once approved we can release at anytime. I will update OP
Hey so a question will there be an update early friday informing us of the build and when it will be realsed?

Thread starter Admin #392

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thread starter Admin #393

JB_

Developer
Developer

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Guys can we move along please these threads are getting nuts.
These trolls are discrediting A2Z unfairly and I am reacting to that.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
@Templar I'm sure he sees that man, but really you responding is only going to keep the conversation(Therefore the toxicity) going.
I'm curing it, once and for all in my opinion. After all I paid for STN and I don't want these non-constructive idiots to meddle with development by putting pressure on the developers with false accusations and slander - the lowest you can go.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@OuTuSorsOuJteSors - want to sell your keys?
PM/DM me - my faith in the Dev team is huge, and I need a Christmas present for my brother ...

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Glad you finally got to laugh cause you a grouchy ole fuck

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
My god these people stay dormant for the entire development process, and now that the game is actually getting released, all these d-bags show up and start bitching...

I'd expect nothing less from such pathetic people, who can't ever be happy without being unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.