• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Keys are Going Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KushBluntsLA

Backer
Christmas????? By the time it releases it will probably be his birthday gift. They may not be crooks, (some could argue) but how can so many have faith in a dev team that promises a release and does not deliver. This is there business/jobs and they collected a pay check with people's hard earned money even though 25 bucks isn't a lot and people complaining about that get into star citizen and spend 1800 bucks on ships and plots of land that are all mine no one can touch maybe if you're nice and that game is never going to see a release but guess what they hold up to most if not all there promises granted it is massive team but its a massive game lol . Then you can really complain about dates getting pushed back. Yes they have promised releases many times and no I will not go sifting through all the b.s. to satisfy anyone's need. To my knowledge at least 15k backed this game that's 375k and that's being conservative. If you cant complete a half decent game on time with that kind of money we are in entirely different situation in my opinion. Also with that kind of money you could have a hired someone with actual games under his belt fly him out for 6 months pay him send his smart ass back good and ready release the game. I will not say any tactics the devs may have good or bad and yes I can already hear from a dev or mod we are using no tactics we are just trying to get the game ready sounds like what I'm about to hear. To me if I got that amount of money up front promise this or that and didn't deliver my business would be finished. This is all my opinion and can take with with a grain of salt but salt is bad for you so be careful lol. Oh and using (subject to change) really that's a first I may hear that about setting or features but hmm why not release some new footage of the game show off the features do some more hunting, show us something, but I guess we are just left in the dark.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
I'm curing it, once and for all in my opinion. After all I paid for STN and I don't want these non-constructive idiots to meddle with development by putting pressure on the developers with false accusations and slander - the lowest you can go.

Dude you need to stop now it's gone on long enough you might think you are "curing" it but you simply are not helping so please stop

Thread starter Admin #404

JB_

Developer
Developer
Lets just go ahead and lock this thread up :| I'll have a new update out over weekend. Just to keep everyone up to date here as of today (Thursday December 7th) -

- Builds are being sent over to Steam at some point tomorrow
- Once approved we'll set an official release date/time

Thread starter Admin #408
Thread starter Admin #409

JB_

Developer
Developer
Lets just go ahead and lock this thread up :| I'll have a new update out over weekend. Just to keep everyone up to date here as of today (Thursday December 7th) -

- Builds are being sent over to Steam at some point tomorrow
- Once approved we'll set an official release date/time

Status
Not open for further replies.