• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Keys are Going Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobbyBound

Test post rto see if i even have backer badge. no key gift link missing.. i hope we get to play this weekend

ZiGGYi PoP

Backer
TO EVERYONE SAYING YOU HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED YOUR KEYS YET: If you purchased the game AFTER the kickstarter then you will have pre-ordered though Humble Bundle. I did not receive an email but I logged into my Humble Bundle, clicked on 'Purchases', Clicked on 'Survive The Nights' and clicked 'REDEEM CODE'. That is how you do it.
As JB stated, you receive the email if you pre-ordered via Kickstarter.

HawkMan

TO EVERYONE SAYING YOU HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED YOUR KEYS YET: If you purchased the game AFTER the kickstarter then you will have pre-ordered though Humble Bundle. I did not receive an email but I logged into my Humble Bundle, clicked on 'Purchases', Clicked on 'Survive The Nights' and clicked 'REDEEM CODE'. That is how you do it.
For me it just says: "Thanks for purchasing Survive The Nights" without any option to redeem a key.
I think i might have to sent humble an email tommorow if it's still not there by then.

ZiGGYi PoP

Backer
still waiting on mine :p
Did you pre-order through Kickstarter or Humble bundle??

If kickstarter wait for an email, if humble bundle then follow my previous post as below.

NeuroEuro

Backer
Did you pre-order through Kickstarter or Humble bundle??

If kickstarter wait for an email, if humble bundle then follow my previous post as below.

i ordered with humble bundle but still no key i get this instead https://imgur.com/dQMPv7P

Status
Not open for further replies.