• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Khans Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.
o/

TKs is an old PK clan dating back to the year 2000 and we have now landed in your little corner of the cyberspace, no one is safe. We will bring our swarm of Raiders here and burn every town, kill every man, woman and child and piss on them.

Things just got worse.

While everyone is welcome to STN, regardless of their intentions and Clan/Group intentions. i doubt yours will be seen with welcome arms to the community.

Regardless, i hope you and your clan will support the game come release with helpful ideas and criticism.

Thread starter #17

Knuckle

While everyone is welcome to STN, regardless of their intentions and Clan/Group intentions. i doubt yours will be seen with welcome arms to the community.
Regardless, i hope you and your clan will support the game come release with helpful ideas and criticism.
We are not here to be liked! we here to kill

o/ Hail Khans

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of people who shoot on sight, people want what other people have, simple as that. But that doesn't mean anyone has to like it. There will always be groups who wish to force taxes and casualties, while there are also always going to be groups who will rebel, and cripple the Khans and anyone like them. Luckily this game in particular seems to have a decent balance of Bandits and "Heroes".

Thread starter #19

Knuckle

I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of people who shoot on sight, people want what other people have, simple as that. But that doesn't mean anyone has to like it. There will always be groups who wish to force taxes and casualties, while there are also always going to be groups who will rebel, and cripple the Khans and anyone like them. Luckily this game in particular seems to have a decent balance of Bandits and "Heroes".
Not really, no-one is balanced against us we have more numbers at least 30 of us will play this server! The weak must be destroyed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.