1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khans Faction

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans' started by Knuckle, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Knuckle

Knuckle Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2017
    instant death is for those who stand in our way :p

Num47 likes this.
  2. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017

People from the server where asking me what we are about, how we play etc... i know a few of you have seen our Vids of PvP i understand its a different play style to what this is, but from the films i hope you get an idea how we play etc.. we do troll but troll in a funny way not offensive.

I just attached a link to another film just to show you guys a sort of role play we do, we kidnapped a few players from a fallout online server and made them fight to the death for fun etc and we are hoping to bring this kinda thing to this game, i know people can just jump servers etc but its all for fun at the end of the day.

We do do other things but this is just a recent Video

If you want to have a laugh, enjoy yourself and be apart of a great community hit us up

Num47 likes this.
  3. CrypticLuxury

CrypticLuxury Member Backer

Jun 13, 2017
    Am I the only one reading this thinking "fuck me what could have gone soo wrong for these cunts..." ehh

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  4. Darkstar 影

Darkstar 影 Lone Survivor Backer

Jun 4, 2017
    Not to be offensive, but funny. Huh, maybe hes right... oh wait, nope I forgot, here's a few things Knuckle has said.

5. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    I can't wait for that holding hands feature.

Really_Big likes this.
  6. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    Sorry Khan clan, I know I'd previously posted I'd try 'very hard' to stay out of this forum. But I have to agree with the post by @CrypticLuxury , I may have completely misunderstood your group.
    @Knuckle , please forgive me for (possibly) getting you all so wrong.
    I look forward to meeting your faction in the game - could be a good laugh!

7. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Member Backer

Jul 3, 2017
    nope...you're not

Dr. J likes this.
  8. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017
    @Darkstar 影 if someone gets offended because of something so simple and none offensive as that they seriously need to take a break from gaming and embrace life lol geezer give over dude

@cypticluxury not as sure what u mean by your comment however for a faction to still be standing for 17 years we must be doing something right eh?

Let's be honest here, a lot of you have taken this to serious and to heart lol it's a computer guys give over I find it funny that if some of u have been offended by something I said as it's so simple if it was that offensive guys mods would of removed it lol so maybe take a break and go outside a while xx

9. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017
    Forgot to add its a survival game so it's exspected u need to try and survive, if someone has something u need u will kill and reap the rewards, our play style is to kill or u can pay us tax not to be killed its how we wish to play and survive in this game,

If you can't accept being killed by a player maybe a online multiplayer survival game is not for you

10. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Member Backer

Jul 3, 2017
    yeah..whatever. I guess we simply have a very different understanding of "fun", as in:

I don't see the fun in what you are doing at all!

I don't see how insulting or threatening people - even in a roleplaying manner - can be funny (the video you postet about capturing peole and letting them fight to death etc....I mean what the freakin' hell is wrong with you guys???).
    That's why I am amused (and not at all offended :p) by your clans appearance. Please don't expect me to take you serious the way you present yourselves here on the forums. because that's not gonna happen ;)

And about 17 years existence bla bla - there have always been and will alway be people like you, and lately your numbers even seem to increase. But that fact doesn't explain or clarify anything for me, it just makes me quite sad instead...

Ok, rant over
    If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes - keep them ;P

Darkstar 影 and Demonic Warboss like this.
  11. Darkstar 影

Jun 4, 2017
    Alright, I'm tired of the whole "Go outside and stop attacking me", We aren't thirty year-old overweights living in our parent's basements, as you're trying to make it sound, but you just keep repeating yourself because you can't think of anything better to say. And everyone is saying that they AGREE that its a good thing that youre clan is here so stop the whole "You can't take getting killed" bull, because we all know youre faction will be KoS and we stopped caring long before.

12. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    Although I did miss their initial post here introducing themselves and the manner on how they did...

I did have part in kicking the hornets nest to get Knuckles and Co. to pipe up so I could tease them because I missed the intro, so it's mainly my fault he said some of that stuff in here... I egged him on :D

I'm not taking a bullet or trying to here but just clarifying that some of it was kinda my doing the past few days :oops:

So let's all agree to just kill eachother... mainly us killing them :p

Dr. J likes this.
  13. Darkstar 影

Jun 4, 2017
    Sounds good to me

Dr. J and Num47 like this.
  14. Zedertone

Zedertone Verdun God Backer

Nov 23, 2014
    This could be proof you're doing right, or proof you're doing very wrong........ :)

15. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017
    Haha if you stopped caring a long before why you still posting here, obviously you do care about it otherwise you would simply just ignore it. XD look dude don't get all salty because we gonna kill you on sight its only a game man! stop taking things so serious its not real life dude

upppfffff I think we might of hit a nerve here, just maybe, just maybe someone is very annoyed and angry? are you mad bruh lol? please stop posting real life issues and problems on our thread if you are 30 years old and live in your parents basement I do not think you should be posting it here, keep that shit to yourself man honestly like I said its a game stop taking things so personal really man lol

Doubt its very wrong if the faction is still running would not make sense would of died out by now.

Dude do not flatter yourself, this was our propaganda which you actually fell for, currently we are the most talked about faction in this game already and we have not been here long, for that I thank you for taking part in spreading the word so to speak, pat yourself on the back mate.

We are going to stomp this game into submission, we will dominate and KOS (sorry @Darkstar 影 please don't get offended its just a game dude I know you get offended when someone mentions KOS, its like a trigger) I bet he's eating his keyboard right now hahahaha please change your name to darksalt

Dr. J likes this.
  16. Doctor Mengelito

Doctor Mengelito Member

Jul 2, 2017
    You are the biggest bag of salt I've seen in quite some time, and I see alot. Crystar or Darksalt I don't know what you like best. We're gonna follow people like you wherever you go and KOS, don't expect a good time.

Knuckle likes this.
  17. Doctor Mengelito

Doctor Mengelito Member

Jul 2, 2017
    [​IMG]

Knuckle and JB_ like this.
  18. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017
    Haha raiding other games :),

@Darkstar 影 man your a really salty individual, why u get triggered about kos? Lol like I have mentioned I do not think multiplayer games where u can kill each other is for u dude go play hello. Kitty