• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Khans Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Steady there @Doctor Mengelito ... there's only one true doctor here, and he's looking forward to meeting all of the Khan clan in game and dying a lot at the hands of your organised clan. But your name is in his little pocket book, and he'll be hunting you ...

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
@Knuckle You ignored the point I was trying to make, I'm upset with y'all yeah, but not because of pretty much anything you've said to me. And I don't know why you keep saying I'm upset that you're going to KoS... I mean yeah, I get it, that's what you do, I've said that I understand that several times. I'm upset about y'alls interaction with others in the past, and trying to ignore it whenever someone says anything about it. I'm not super mad or "salty" when I'm writing this, I'm just tryna say man;
"DR.J is just angry because we called his boyfriend out on attention whoring pay no attention no-one else is :)"
"Cringe is the fact that the whole community here is full of babies about a survival game,"
"Rickgrimesdd guy lol for him to multi post on our thread :p attention whore or what pmsl!"
"Hey Garg, like I mentioned before mate Rickcrimes loves to be centre of attention and seeks it so dramatically like a little attention whore. @RickGrimes no-one cares man lol pmsl Please can you find something different to say, you keep repeating yourself because you think you look good! man you said it 100 times already we get the point lol you aint the forum lawyer :) please go play penis bashing with Rick considering you both are so fond of each other and hes the whore of the server"
That's the kind of stuff I meant, not anything to do with me, and I apologize if it came off another way.

@Doctor Mengelito Mainly what I said to Knuckle, at least about the KoS part. I'm more or less counting on people to KoS, it's what makes the game highly intense and fun every time you see someone, and admittedly it'd be a cool factor on any server to have one clan that is all KoS, that everyone tries to avoid, personally I'd find that a nice server to be on, since theres always that extra imminent evil. But anyways, I saw the photoshop(or different program, if you don't mind me asking what you used?) It was pretty good, on my Yt channel I have to do a lot of photo editing in order to make thumbnails and all that, just wanted that it wasn't half bad.

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Dude do not flatter yourself, this was our propaganda which you actually fell for
Propaganda... interesting choice of words, which I didn't really fall for... I already thought you where a big bunch of whimps ;)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Those retards are still talking?
H A I L K H A N S
Arriving late, but arriving
You ain't the brightest khan around are you?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
I'm not here to be "wow, super cool guy that follows the rules". Just here to get some laughs, in my own way.
Didn't say anything about following rules?... I got your joke, the "but still" was referring to my previous statement about your grasp of this thread.

It still stands too :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Or went completely psycho and found something more interesting to keep their attention. That's one thing about psycho's present them something more fascinating they'll forget all about what it was they were looking at before.

The patient and intelligent tend to have the upperhand.

In WW2 a single commando was worth many regular soldiers. There's this legendary British hero i gotta look up and post a link too but he dodged death many times. Being smart does only get you so far though but it certainly helps.

Mad Jack https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill That guy was amazing, absolutely fearless. Considering this was real life, Khans love talking in character they enjoy playing games to their fullest but when against 'other' skilled players let the best man win.

Considering the resistance they have measured in this community perhaps they decided to better spend their time on something with less hassle.

You guys might be a big and powerful clan, but i encourage you to dabble for a moment in the Starcitizen community 'or whats left of it' you will find your match there easily.

One other point, i appreciate your rhetoric but unfortunately for you/s most of this community is quite mature and this thread has made some entertaining reading but if you come against people in the game you should expect them to defend themselves and defend themselves they will. If a man attacks another man does he not defend himself?

If your expecting a Day Z walk in the park your sadly mistaken.

Finally, the game releasing soon is actually for bug testing so please if you really are interested in STN if you like the game its ideas and what is coming help this community out by undertaking some testing and submitting bug reports. That will show how serious the Khans are and whilst you may not be feared your group will become respected.

Last edited:

DZS

Mammoth
Backer

People from the server where asking me what we are about, how we play etc... i know a few of you have seen our Vids of PvP i understand its a different play style to what this is, but from the films i hope you get an idea how we play etc.. we do troll but troll in a funny way not offensive.

I just attached a link to another film just to show you guys a sort of role play we do, we kidnapped a few players from a fallout online server and made them fight to the death for fun etc and we are hoping to bring this kinda thing to this game, i know people can just jump servers etc but its all for fun at the end of the day.

We do do other things but this is just a recent Video

If you want to have a laugh, enjoy yourself and be apart of a great community hit us up
The Khans are welcome.

Thread starter #258

Knuckle

We was preoccupied,

We are still here and look forward to playing soon,.

I have not searched the forum have come straight to our thread, is there any indication as to when the server will be playable?

To be honest I know a few of us are excited to killing a lot of players here and tea bagging there dead bodies! Can't wait to dominate another game and destroy everyone here :),

Join or die! Everyone who ain't a Khan is classed as a scrub

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.