• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Khans Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsJonny

United States Army
Backer
They'll go to fire on some fresh spawns and think they have claimed victory until a horde attacks them and demolishes their clan ;)

YuNoGuy123

Part of the gucci gang
Backer
You arent allowed to kill khans because if you do they get triggered and hack your PC

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I think we'll all have enough problems with the night time zombies to be too bothered about any clan while we adjust to the game as it's released and gets developed further.
The Khans could hack my PC? Just not possible. But if they want to try, I don't care.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
These guys sound like a bunch of lameasses anyway if you ask me...can't wait to wreck you. If the zombies don't do it for me first:D

First stone cast, now we wait...

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Theres a reason for that, its related to a large fallout mod from the early games. Just lookup their website or wait for one of the clan members to tell you themselves, they might want to destroy everyone but im sure they are proud of their history lol

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Theres a reason for that, its related to a large fallout mod from the early games. Just lookup their website or wait for one of the clan members to tell you themselves, they might want to destroy everyone but im sure they are proud of their history lol
*Psst*
We know this dude, we all just like to mock the lovely ladies and genitals of this wonderful group of crusty bitches :D

I'll eat boogers from a dead khans nose, and ask for seconds.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Them's fighty words, do please continue. Nothing like good Khan dialogue.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
*TWACK!* *POW!* *BAM!* *BASH!* *WHALLOP!*

Now that's fighting talk.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
We was preoccupied,

We are still here and look forward to playing soon,.

I have not searched the forum have come straight to our thread, is there any indication as to when the server will be playable?

To be honest I know a few of us are excited to killing a lot of players here and tea bagging there dead bodies! Can't wait to dominate another game and destroy everyone here :),

Join or die! Everyone who ain't a Khan is classed as a scrub
Come get some noobs you aint got nothing lmao :D

YuNoGuy123

Part of the gucci gang
Backer
Its too easy to kill khans, they just charge your position like a bunch of headless chickens and you can just shoot them with a shotgun as soon as they dare to enter your base, they then get angery and spam chat with "HACKER" and "CHEATER BAN HIM" and im not even good and every single khan clan ive ever went up against ive ended up beating.

Last edited:

YuNoGuy123

Part of the gucci gang
Backer
Or orrr, they kill everyone they see and die of mental health XD

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Its too easy to kill khans, they just charge your position like a bunch of headless chickens and you can just shoot them with a shotgun as soon as they dare to enter your base, they then get angery and spam chat with "HACKER" and "CHEATER BAN HIM" and im not even good and every single khan clan ive ever went up against ive ended up beating.
Organized groups of players will always beat psycho's, or take most of them with them. This is like comparing a gang of juggalo's to the mafia, no chance.

Your prob not old enough to remember team fortress 1. The most fun thing to do in TF1 was go as a heavy with a gatling then charge on in, stupid but fun :p Ever since the forming of my clan in Starcitizen ive been a strong believer that good leadership in clans is what makes or breaks a clan. If you appoint people to leadership roles as the founder who have good tactical experience your clan will be near unbeatable. Does not mean you wont take knocks but knowing when to put your guns down and run means your clan lives on. If most groups of players were like this it would be not only much harder play field in most games but much more fun and challenging. Fact is the majority of these ragtag crews are teenagers with no serious leadership or plan.

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Status
Not open for further replies.