1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khans Faction

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans' started by Knuckle, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuNoGuy123

YuNoGuy123 Part of the gucci gang Backer

Jun 22, 2017
    You'll be the one writing the complaints after groups of 50+ people are made devoted to demolishing you guys. I dont think you realize that nobody wants you here and if you dont get the message you're going to get rekt, end of story, you may try and say you will win but you arent as good as you say you are, and you will realise this with time. If you dont get the message now, you will when you join in.

2. Knuckle

Knuckle Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2017
    Telling us not to get salty and you make a rage post like this Lol as per below

Lol we ain't even played yet and your getting all mad in your house about us Lol, what ever dude no-one really cares in the Khans if u think u can beat us, it's a game after all dude, we will kill u so much we gonna make u rage like you are right now lol I can taste them tear drops already man hahaha lol time will tell anyways, if you don't want us here then why make the effort in constant posting in our thread you would simply ignore us, I just think you fear our faction that much and this is why u are so angry

3. YuNoGuy123

YuNoGuy123 Part of the gucci gang Backer

Jun 22, 2017
    I'm not mad, im just trying to tell you that you're going to get destroyed no matter what. But you cannot accept this fact.

4. DZS

DZS Survivor Backer

Jul 12, 2017
    You know your playing his game right :D Meh made my day a bit more interesting.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    OhDemGames likes this.
  5. DZS

DZS Survivor Backer

Jul 12, 2017

'Success isn’t always about greatness, it’s about consistency' - The Rock

6. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017
    #yunoguy123issalty man you should work for walkers crips and help them prepare there ready salty crips with a little extra salt. Your not mad but your furious because you keep posting here :) everytime you reply and make a comment about us it just proves how angry you are man, I suggest you take a chill pill and calm down it's just a game even your friends from the community agree with me man look at the comments ha x

DZS likes this.
  7. DZS

DZS Survivor Backer

Jul 12, 2017
    Hes just young and spirited. I remember being that way, i started out amongst some of the worst scum steam could muster in the steam forum for the game The Dead Linger and that was just before it all went down hill. In those days, just about anything said on the forum could go nuclear at the drop of a hat. Im a survivor of that forum and learnt the art of 'how to keep your cool and not talk like a fool' - certain recent episodes aside haha.

Knuckle you may be here with your clan to get your jollys but i appreciate the sense your trying to talk into him.

8. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    You care about his feelings when you should be telling him to eat a bullet...Knuckle going soft, can't take heat you bring on yourself and yet the roast ain't even begun....

C'mon bud... You a Khan?, or you a Khan not?

OhDemGames, DZS and YuNoGuy123 like this.
  9. DZS

DZS Survivor Backer

Jul 12, 2017
    A bulldog can whip a skunk, but sometimes it’s not worth it. – J. Nowell

Num47 likes this.
  10. Knuckle

Jul 2, 2017
    Lol well it's the whole point he's getting mad at because this has been previously said in other terms, but we understand that your reading level is not the best, you been posting from the start of the thread really so you should know this.

Oh well lol seems another victim has fallen for Khan propaganda and feels the need to post here:), you know dude like I've said it's only a game I don't know why your taking it so serious man go outside and enjoy the weather lol

11. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    You really are no good at roleplaying then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.