• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Kickstarter FAQ + Backer Key Information (Kickstarter & Humble Pre-orders)

Thread starter Staff #1

a2z(Interactive);

Developer
Developer
Steam keys for all Kickstarter backers/Humble pre-orders have been issued. You can now access the pre-alpha builds!

For Kickstarter Backers:
Your Steam key(s) were issued via an email from Humble Bundle. It has been sent to your email address linked to your Kickstarter account that you backed the game with. Please check your spam box and try searching your inbox for "humble bundle" as the email comes directly from them. You can also try checking your humble account (if you have one) under the "purchases" section NOT the keys section. You will not need to create a Humble Bundle account.

The email looks like this:

For Humble Bundle pre-orders:
Your Steam key(s) have been issued via Humble Bundle but you would not have received an email with them. If you have a Humble account, click on your account name in the upper-right, then select "purchases" (NOT keys) in the drop-down menu that appears. This will take you to your purchases and Survive the Nights should appear there.

Your key will also release to the humble download page you received when originally purchasing it. If you can not find it or have not been alerted please use this Humble App here. The Key Resender should sort any issues out for you.

If you have key issues please join us on Discord as it will be the fastest way to get problems solved. If you do not use Discord you can also contact @JB_ via PM here on the forum as well.

Redeeming your STN Key:
After you've located your STN key you will need to do the following:
  1. Launch Steam.
  2. Click "Games" in the very top menu, then select "Activate a Product on Steam".
  3. Follow the prompts and enter your STN Steam key to redeem it.
  4. You have now added STN to your library and can download/install the game :)

What to Expect:
Keep in mind STN is still in it's infancy. Expect crashes, bugs, and various other potentially game-breaking issues. Also understand that many of the features will be works-in-progress, while other features may not yet be implemented yet. STN will be much more fleshed out with these pre-alpha builds than it was during the previous two stress tests, but don't expect to be playing the "finished" game yet as illustrated in the Kickstarter campaign concept videos.

These pre-alpha builds are all about finding & reporting bugs and providing feedback!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I backed STN through Kickstarter with a pledge that includes a physical reward, when do my items ship?
*Kickstarter pledges that include physical rewards are as follows: In The Mail, The Fanboy, The City Planner, The Architect, The Personalized Pack, Get Zombied, and The Baron*

All physical rewards are expected to ship sometime shortly after our public early access alpha release on Steam. Currently there is no ETA.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I backed STN through Kickstarter with a pledge that includes a physical reward, but my address has changed. What do I do?
*Kickstarter pledges that include physical rewards are as follows: In The Mail, The Fanboy, The City Planner, The Architect, The Personalized Pack, Get Zombied, and The Baron*

Steam keys have all gone out to Kickstarter backers but physical Kickstarter rewards have not yet been mailed out. We will begin the process of shipping physical Kickstarter reward packages shortly after our public alpha launch which is planned for the end of this year.

Please make sure that you have reported your new address to use if you have moved. You can update your address via your Kickstarter survey directly through your Kickstarter account so once we're ready for shipping there are no issues. You can also send us a private message via Kickstarter with your new address if you're having trouble changing it yourself.

*Please DO NOT send address changes to our email, Facebook, Twitter or through the forums. It MUST go directly through Kickstarter. THANK YOU!* :)

*FOR PERSONALIZED PACK/GET ZOMBIED PLEDGES ONLY: Please send us a photo of yourself that you would like printed on your custom one of a kind zombified t-shirt. If we don’t get a response from you with your photo by Monday, August 8th, you will be receiving 2 STN t-shirts in the size you provided to us via the KS survey (instead of 1 STN shirt and 1 zombified shirt). SEND YOUR PHOTOS TO: STNgame@gmail.com *Please include your full name and email address associated with your Kickstarter account in the email.

*Please DO NOT send address changes to a2z's email, Facebook, Twitter or through the forums. It MUST go directly through Kickstarter. THANK YOU!*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I backed STN through Kickstarter and/or pre-ordered through Humble Bundle, but I haven't received my Steam key. What do I do?

Steam keys for all Kickstarter backers/Humble pre-orders have now been issued!

For Kickstarter Backers:
Your Steam key(s) were issued via an email from Humble Bundle. It has been sent to your email address linked to your Kickstarter account that you backed the game with. Please check your spam box and try searching your inbox for "humble bundle" as the email comes directly from them. You can also try checking your humble account (if you have one) under the "purchases" section NOT the keys section. You will not need to create a Humble Bundle account.

For Humble Bundle pre-orders:
Your Steam key(s) have been issued via Humble Bundle but you would not have received an email with them. If you have a Humble account, click on your account name in the upper-right, then select "purchases" (NOT keys) in the drop-down menu that appears. This will take you to your purchases and Survive the Nights should appear there.

Your key will also release to the humble download page you received when originally purchasing it. If you can not find it or have not been alerted please use this Humble App here. The Key Resender should sort any issues out for you.

If you have key issues please join us on Discord as it will be the fastest way to get problems solved. If you do not use Discord you can also contact @JB_ via PM here on the forum as well.

I backed STN through Kickstarter and/or pre-ordered through Humble Bundle, but I don't have a Backer badge on the forums. What do I do?

Per BACKER BADGES FOR ALL BACKERS, you will want to start a conversation with (PM) @JB_ and he will sort this out for you. The title of your PM should be "BACKER BADGE", and in the body of the message you need to include your email address associated with your Kickstarter and/or Humble Bundle account used to pre-order. For your privacy and safety DO NOT post your email anywhere where it can be publicly viewed.

If you are not sure how to send a PM you can view this link: Sending private messages.

Last edited by a moderator: