• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Laundromat

Thread starter #1

AlexSlash

Pre-Alpha Tester
Backer
A place to wash your clothes and find new ones if yours are ripped and worn, find snacks in the vending machines to hold you over and gather resources such as clothes hangers and bleach.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I like the idea of having one of these added in game, just cause the more verity of buliding the better, and would hope you would have to get the electricity working before you used the washers and stuff. I will probably end up using my washer in my cabin/house but this would be a nice alternative. Good idea.

Thread starter #3

AlexSlash

Pre-Alpha Tester
Backer
Thanks!
yes, the generator would have to be on to us ether washers and dryers, but if you do not have a house yet to bunker down into, this could a good alternative.

Moderator #4

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
This is a nice idea, as you wear clothes they start to get dirty and the state of your player deteriorates, being unhygienic can lead to getting ill when preparing food / eating it.

Tally Ho!

doom056

Backer
would there be a generator there or would you have to bring a one and could you take one back to your base

Thread starter #6

AlexSlash

Pre-Alpha Tester
Backer
there would be a generator there I would assume, if its not destroyed beyond repair :)

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Would be a nice touch, I can see us all lining up to use the last working washing machine :)

Would have to depend on the size of any towns/villages on the island, and the density of the population if a building like this would actually be there or not.

Madsl

The Meme guy
Backer
I love the idea. Maybe some homes already have a washing machine where you can wash your clothes, wearing clean clothes might boost mental health?

Last edited by a moderator: