• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Light Bulbs/Fixtures

Thread starter Moderator #1

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I like the idea of having to scavenge simple things, like a light bulb to replace broken or bad ones.

In the vid from Frankie that in the inventory to craft the indoor corn bucket, it has a "light assembly" part that is already in game. So maybe this is a 'thing' already. ??

Regardless, I think maybe a 4' X 2 bulb fluorescent fixture that could be moved and hung with chains in different locations inside a building. We've all seen these things I am sure...

Fluorescent Fixture:

4' X 2 bulb light fixture commonly used in shops/garages for lighting areas. Can be used to grow plants indoors.

Items Needed :
  • 2 Fluorescent Bulbs
  • 1 Fluorescent Fixture
  • 2 Nails/Screws
  • Small Chain
Tools Needed :
  • Phillips Screwdriver (maybe and/or hammer)

I also really like the idea of rolling up to someones fortified compound/base building, with the outside lit up, and be able to shoot out lights if need be.

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
Well just a couple hours ago a dev said that there WILL be deterioration in the game. So you will need pieces, parts, and accessories to keep your goods..well..good. So we can only hope that part of those pieces needed may be light bulbs. Which certainly opens the doors to be able to add your own lights. However they would most likely have to be run off the house power supply so a generator would be needed at all times.

Unless I post a light contraption that lets them know it is 100% possible to build something that may need a car battery to run the light instead of the generator. Oh look.