• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Little details

Thread starter #1

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Alright,
So this doesn't really matter THAT much but I thought I'd point it out. What do you guys think of the houses? Like wouldn't it be nice to see the kitchen with the cabinets opened and look like they've been searched and have random food boxes, cans, bags etc opened and laying around the house (one's that you can't pick up) just to add a more realistic feel to it? Because let's be honest after a zombie apocalypse everyone is going to start looting and I highly doubt the houses are going to be neat with all the cabinets closed and every can/bag/boxes unopened and unused.. I'd expect to see some used cans or cereal boxes for example laying around opened. Now the one's you can pick up should be around the used food boxes and cans just so it looks like those were the one's they missed (whoever was there looting when it all began.) I don't know I think little touches like these can make the game look good. Just an idea I wanted to point out. I don't know if I explained myself that well but hey, I tried.

TheDwemerComrade

Backer
Alright,
So this doesn't really matter THAT much but I thought I'd point it out. What do you guys think of the houses? Like wouldn't it be nice to see the kitchen with the cabinets opened and look like they've been searched and have random food boxes, cans, bags etc opened and laying around the house (one's that you can't pick up) just to add a more realistic feel to it? Because let's be honest after a zombie apocalypse everyone is going to start looting and I highly doubt the houses are going to be neat with all the cabinets closed and every can/bag/boxes unopened and unused.. I'd expect to see some used cans or cereal boxes for example laying around opened. Now the one's you can pick up should be around the used food boxes and cans just so it looks like those were the one's they missed (whoever was there looting when it all began.) I don't know I think little touches like these can make the game look good. Just an idea I wanted to point out. I don't know if I explained myself that well but hey, I tried.
This is a recent apocalypse, the last person to touch the shelves in the house are probably the owners. It would be cool to still see this, assuming they took as much as they could and left.

Thread starter #4

Survivor

Backer
This is a recent apocalypse, the last person to touch the shelves in the house are probably the owners. It would be cool to still see this, assuming they took as much as they could and left.
Right, that's what I was trying to explain. Just to make it seem like they used some and took some but they left in a hurry (maybe) and left some behind.

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Right, that's what I was trying to explain. Just to make it seem like they used some and took some but they left in a hurry (maybe) and left some behind.
A slight mess? haha

Thread starter #6

Survivor

Backer

Noah

Backer
A ruffled house would be an amazing scenery and touch to the title, makes the game a little darker when you walk into a house and you noticed it wasn't opened before. Each of those homes could tell a story such as what happened to the previous residents as I love story telling.

Thread starter #8

Survivor

Backer
A ruffled house would be an amazing scenery and touch to the title, makes the game a little darker when you walk into a house and you noticed it wasn't opened before. Each of those homes could tell a story such as what happened to the previous residents as I love story telling.
Right? It would be nice to see something like that added. Can't wait for the game either way though!

twitchy040

Backer
the houses in the urban centers should be a looted mess but more secluded houses that no one may of visited yet could still be mess free, i think that would be a nice touch!

Thread starter #10

Survivor

Backer
the houses in the urban centers should be a looted mess but more secluded houses that no one may of visited yet could still be mess free, i think that would be a nice touch!
Good idea! Makes sense. I hope the dev's read this :) Would like these little details to be added if possible.

Kivanc Ari

Backer
Or maybe some pictures on the wall, pictures of owners and happy family portraits that you may realize the happy life before apocalypse.