• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Loot at sea

Do you think this idea is

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

purpleWAX1234

Backer
I think it would be cool if you could find boats offshore that we're from people who were infected after they boarded their boats. After you loot them you could fix them up if you want or gut them for parts maybe there would be a dingy that still functions that your friend could take.

Mitch

King
Backer
Sure, I think it could be good especially for traversing between islands I could find a boat very useful, perhaps even rowing boats would be pretty cool -- something you could put on top of the RV's.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Sure, I think it could be good especially for traversing between islands I could find a boat very useful, perhaps even rowing boats would be pretty cool -- something you could put on top of the RV's.
now that would be cool put like a kayak on top like when they showed the shovels on the side of the jeep

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I can't believe how fast I got a reply to this post
Its a nice little community here we try to reply to everything so people dont just get left with a dead thread and disappointment even its just a quick no at least you know and not left to wonder if it got over looked

JB_

Developer
Developer
Is there a list of good ideas somewhere?
We take screen shots of all the ideas we as a team really like. In some time we'll put a "master list" together of ideas we feel we can pull off. Perhaps we'll vote on those ideas at a later stage to make sure the community does really want them.

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
I like that, I'm probably gonna spend a lot of time out at sea on my houseboat:D I'd really like to see oil rigs I just think it'd be cool maybe have npc traders on it as the trader area.

twitchy040

Backer
how about a large container ship that has run aground in the sea off the islands somewere or has come ashore. could even be add to the lore of the game, perhaps this is how the virus was brought onto the islands..... here is a pic just because

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
I like the idea. I think the biggest problem is the idea that they spawn loot AND you can use them. It should be either or. Maybe you find one that spawns loot but isn't fixable, and maybe you find a different one that doesn't spawn and you can use it. Loot spawns should only be in immobile places. Unless it;s possible for the devs to code some kind of flag for movable items that are moved don't get spawn chances any more. Otherwise you have a moving item machine.

Toastmaster

Not A Racist Piece Of Bread
Backer
I like the idea. I think the biggest problem is the idea that they spawn loot AND you can use them. It should be either or. Maybe you find one that spawns loot but isn't fixable, and maybe you find a different one that doesn't spawn and you can use it. Loot spawns should only be in immobile places. Unless it;s possible for the devs to code some kind of flag for movable items that are moved don't get spawn chances any more. Otherwise you have a moving item machine.
Nice job pointing that out.