• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Love to hate these types of games

Thread starter #1

RakkSixx

Rendevous with Destiny. Rakkasan.
Backer
I have played them all. Early Access games is what my library is full of. I remember Dayz MoD on Arma 2 back when it was barely starting and it started a new trend in video games. Sad to say I have played them all and at one point or another enjoyed every single one. Sure K.O.S. sucks, that only happens because of the volume of players and size of the maps and player base. Nothing you can do about it unless you make a game the size of a State or Country.

Glad I backed this one, Im positive no matter what JB puts out I am going to love it. Time and content is the main killer of these types of games. Once you learn the whole map, loot cycles, and what not you kind of run out of things to do. So you go out actively looking for players/zombies to kill or build your "home" or "base." Either way, I can't wait to play.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
I have played them all. Early Access games is what my library is full of. I remember Dayz MoD on Arma 2 back when it was barely starting and it started a new trend in video games. Sad to say I have played them all and at one point or another enjoyed every single one. Sure K.O.S. sucks, that only happens because of the volume of players and size of the maps and player base. Nothing you can do about it unless you make a game the size of a State or Country.

Glad I backed this one, Im positive no matter what JB puts out I am going to love it. Time and content is the main killer of these types of games. Once you learn the whole map, loot cycles, and what not you kind of run out of things to do. So you go out actively looking for players/zombies to kill or build your "home" or "base." Either way, I can't wait to play.
yes there is alot of people waiting for this game. its concept hasnt been done yet