• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Low recoil shotgun shells

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Sounds cool

On the box it says 'Low Noise' that should mean you could turn your shotgun into a silenced shotgun extremely useful fighting zombies with. Translating to game terms that'd mean the radius of projected noise would be 50%? lower.

I love the idea how its an alternative to muzzle silencing. Not as effective with zero degradation cost, no maintenance other than the basic gun. Because of the obvious usefulness of such shells they should be hard to find. Accuracy would improve with low recoil as well.

Last edited:
I don't mean to turn into a party pooper but the "low noise" does not mean they are anywhere close to being silent. Those are target loads that aren't useful for anything else other than clay. I use them in my double barrel shotgun because they are much more pleasant to shoot at the range. So at that point you have to ask, in the game what point would they serve?

And since we are on the topic of silenced guns, a silenced shotgun is no where close to "silent". Nor are AR15s, handguns, or anything else with supersonic rounds. You still have the *crack* of the sound barrier.