• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Luggage

Thread starter #1
When your scavenging houses in the map. You'll find loose luggage lying around the house.
It tells you that most families went crazy on packing and left, that some of them forgot. "Why would anyone leave luggage?", Because it was the heat of the moment!

Its kinda like how in the game "the forrest", when you find luggage and bags scattered around. Some will have clothes,cloth, maybe some tools.

Davz Not Here

Backer
or at the airport (if there is one) ..... with lots of materials (clothes, electric gadgets, etc.) to be found inside some of the piles of luggage

Moderator #5

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I like the idea of luggage, not so much as a lootable "container" in the game, but more as a container you can carry/drag with you to carry more loot. I mean, most people would have a luggage bag or 2 in their closet at home for sure IMO.

Thread starter #6
I like the idea of luggage, not so much as a lootable "container" in the game, but more as a container you can carry/drag with you to carry more loot. I mean, most people would have a luggage bag or 2 in their closet at home for sure IMO.
Thats pretty much the idea for it to be a container than a "lootable" container. You and your buds can get do some last minute packing. Just don't bring any lady friends, they'll bring too much luggage to fit in the rv. :p

Moderator #7

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
just like the forest :)
I think it would be a cool idea, but no where near as frequent as The Forest. I mean that made sense in that game to have THAT many, but I don't see the harm in this.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
It'd be pretty nice if you could start off with a backpack, even. Although I suppose most people would get a DayZ feeling out of that, which we aren't really trying to have much of here.

Moderator #9

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
It'd be pretty nice if you could start off with a backpack, even. Although I suppose most people would get a DayZ feeling out of that, which we aren't really trying to have much of here.
A simple backpack, like school pack. "Book bag".

Moderator #10

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
DayZ Mod started you w/ a backpack normally... DayZ SA does not... so either way, a backpack isn't something that just DayZ can do obviously.

I personally love how SA starts you out with basically nothing.