• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

M1008s or M1009s

Would you like to see these here?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
I honestly would love to see these military trucks added in. They would fit in too, when they were decommissioned they were shipped everywhere (all the way up to Russia and the UK). Both use a 6.2L diesel engine that can get up to 22 mpg and are very tough trucks.

M1008: Chevy K30

M1009: Chevy K5 Blazer

Thread starter #3
These are vehicles survivalists go nuts for. And ones I have been saving my bottle caps for. It would be a shame to not have these in the game.

Thread starter #4
And if they add these, please don't follow the conspiracy that the batteries cause engine fires... Its only a 24v battery system (2 12v batteries) :p

Bchhog

Avid Supporter
Backer
Maybe 22mpg under controlled variables, say 40-50mph and on a completely flat surface. I would say on everyday terrain with some hills thrown in and going 60mph+ it'd be 15-16mpg. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional truck like this on the island.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Beautiful truck.. Would be epic to have it in STN.

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
Game is set in a place where there is no/has never been any military presence. Maybe we could see one or two of them.

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
Yeah I agree, this is an Island where not much military or very little has had a presence. If anything we will see something similar to these... Not the best on gas, but can hold lots of people and was probably used to 'evacuate' as many civilians as possible during the outbreak.

iiBqntZ

no one reads these anymore
Backer
I honestly would love to see these military trucks added in. They would fit in too, when they were decommissioned they were shipped everywhere (all the way up to Russia and the UK). Both use a 6.2L diesel engine that can get up to 22 mpg and are very tough trucks.

M1008: Chevy K30

M1009: Chevy K5 Blazer
perfect vehicle for this game