• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

M35A2 Military Cargo Truck!!!

Thread starter #1

Kessler

Backer
I personally think that another military vehicle is needed (aside from the jeep) since they are one of the more common vehicles seen in any zombie apocalypse. We've seen them in The Walking Dead several times and in other popular movies. The M35A2 should mainly be used to collect loot and be very hard to find (maybe only 2 per server) and to repair as it does require 10 wheels

With bed canvas (canvas could be another part for the truck, but not needed to operate)

Without bed canvas

They sound AMAZING!

Last edited:

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Yes. I agree would be like Abraham's military truck in The Walking Dead lol

way420

Survivor
Backer
I look at this truck and think man I would not want to wash zombie guts off that bad boy get the broom stick start jamming guts from between those back tires lol

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'll throw in a yes from me for this vehicle... who would not want one of these?

mushdigger

Master Blaster
Backer
I would say yes, they are a quite common military vehicle (Being phased out slowly), and Civilian vehicle. They are not the best trucks for keeping in working order.

Thread starter #11

Kessler

Backer
Thanks for all of the support guys!!! Hopefully one of the developers will stumble across this and possibly put it on the list of things to do. I would love to see this truck in the final build so lets keep commenting and liking!

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I love everything about this truck and would LOVE to see it in-game. Huge cargo capacity, 6 wheel drive capability, 10 speeds (5 low 5 high), and just an all around beast. The engine can run on a variety of fuels; diesel, gasoline, kerosene, bio-diesel, hell even straight cooking oil (though not recommended), and it'll run on mixed fuels as well. You can't beat the sound either with that whistler turbo! Sure it's loud and would attract zombies, but just imagine having a few people in the back with guns. Talk about a rolling fortress!

I bet the neighbors love this guy. ;)

Thread starter #13

Kessler

Backer
I love everything about this truck and would LOVE to see it in-game. Huge cargo capacity, 6 wheel drive capability, 10 speeds (5 low 5 high), and just an all around beast. The engine can run on a variety of fuels; diesel, gasoline, kerosene, bio-diesel, hell even straight cooking oil (though not recommended), and it'll run on mixed fuels as well. You can't beat the sound either with that whistler turbo! Sure it's loud and would attract zombies, but just imagine having a few people in the back with guns. Talk about a rolling fortress!

I bet the neighbors love this guy. ;)

YESSSS!!!! PLEASE DEV TEAM

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Yes from me! These trucks are really ''Zombie-apocalyptic''.