• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Main Menu Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
So, I was watching the Season Time Lapse video "
" 1:04
And during the video it came to a point where it was pitched black and you could see the cabin in the woods lit up inside with smoke coming out the chimney so I thought to myself wouldn't that be something epic to have on the main menu playing in the background.

This is a low quality picture I took using Lightshot.
http://i.imgur.com/ClkA3ZK.png

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I always liked looking at the cabins during the night with glowing windows and smoke rising from the chimney... maybe for the next test they could change the pic.

As for the future i.e alpha release/beyond they might have their own plans/design but in the event they are fishing for ideas on this one, I personally like an animated background like you have mentioned day/night or transition between both with zeds wandering around the foreground, not sure what environment... would need to see more of the map to decide that.

Saying that thou even graphic art would be just as good... so I am on the fence but will happy to jump off any-side :D

Davz Not Here

Backer
i have to agree ..... maybe lighten the picture up just a little so you can see more of the cabin, but just a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.