• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Makeshift vehicles

Thread starter #1

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
If you find a lawnmower and a bicycle you can take the motor off of the lawnmower and make a gas bike! I actually built one it's in my garage right now 66ccs goes 35 on a straight lots of fun not too hard to build.

SuperCraaze

Backer
Maybe if you did that it would break easier than having a motorcycle, so its like having a cheap but easy vehicle to get out of somewhere in a hurry and doesnt matter too much if you leave it behind?

Thread starter #4

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
Yea but IRL they are soo fun but yea could be like a quick get out of a bind vehicle or just something fun to ride around on.

Jayty

Developer
Developer
If you find a lawnmower and a bicycle you can take the motor off of the lawnmower and make a gas bike! I actually built one it's in my garage right now 66ccs goes 35 on a straight lots of fun not too hard to build.
I like the idea that it's improvised and makes use of materials you could really find.

UnbuckledPie

Backer
I feel it would be a cool idea to put in makeshift vehicles for example:

-Motor + Bicycle gives you a makeshift motorcycle

Leave some other ideas since I feel this has some potential

jakejakereal

Mature Adult
Backer
It could be interesting if you were able to mix and match parts from different vehicles. For example you could have a motorbike with the engine of a truck to make it go faster, or swap parts from other vehicles if yours broke down.

Zero33

Backer
okay ye, i think especally the swapping parts from vehicles which broke down wuld be something really cool!