• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Male and female clothes.

Should this be in the game?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Zacalog

Few games actually have female characters but when they do, there's no differentiation between the clothes they wear, basically men and woman can wear the EXACT same clothes. There's no sizes, what I'm asking for is when you're searching around for items and happen to find some clothing, you need to check whether it would fit you or not. And I'm not saying for this to be super in depth size-wise, just for it to be diffrent according to both genders. Having clothes that fit the other sex and not yours...you might as well take it anyway, it could be a good trading item or if that doesn't sound good, then go ahead and throw it into the fire for fuel.

Davz Not Here

Backer
i'm going to vote yes ..... not sure how this would be implemented but if the 'devil is in the details' ..... this is some, as of yet, untapped detail .....

7DtD does have male and female clothes ..... but sizes ..... not at all .....

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I find some clothes can be worn by males and females. T-Shirts and hoodies are two of which I can think of at the top of my head. I have worn my sisters t-shirts and hoodies on occasion with no real change in appearance or feel. I don't know if i would like it to prevent me from wearing clothes just cause of gender. It's like making hats gender based, I just think they should be one set of clothes for both genders. If we wanted to be SUPER realistic we would make it so you have a different body size after every spawn and would have to find clothes to fit our body size. I just think we should keep it simple. That's my opinion anyway.

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
I see one major flaw in this, and i think i can sum it up in one sentence.

Big Burly Men Running Around In Pink Tutu's

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I see one major flaw in this, and i think i can sum it up in one sentence.

Big Burly Men Running Around In Pink Tutu's
Is it really a flaw though? ;)