• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Mansion

Thread starter #1
Now before you say "a mansion will be too op", this specific house will require allot of time and effort to make it your base of operations. Electricity will be hard to manage as it will shut down from time to time.
Boarding up every window may take a while. Of course when you arrive at the mansion, zombies will be living there which will take some time to clear out. There won't be allot of mansions you'll find, in fact there can be only one in the island. Again this can sparticular household can be challenging to manage like the others.

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer
Sounds good, it would have to have some sort of enticing factor to living in it though, e.g. having an overlook over a nearby town or something, otherwise there would be little point in spending time and resources fortifying it. Other than bragging rights of course. :v

"Hey! I can see my house from here!"

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
I can see it now. wandering down an old abandoned mansion hallway and the lights flicker off. Pitch black and I hear a bunch of moans coming from every direction. I'd shoot myself right then and there xD

Thread starter #7
For a better example, you may need two generators if you want to light up the upstairs and downstairs. Good luck turning off all the lights before sun down, otherwise your in for a fight.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Like the old plantation houses, that would be awesome.
I would love to see some old plantation houses but agreed it needs to have a lot of time to make it livable plus you'll have other survivors who would want to take it over for themselves so it'll be hard to keep