• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Meat Hooks, Carvery Knives, Knife Sharpening Rod

Thread starter #1

CptMugwash

Backer
You can guess where this is going,
The idea is that these items will tie in very lovely with Cannibalism. I believe that these types of games need that extra level of violence and down right twisted evil sickness that makes this genre so sweet, for players to be able to do this and choose to stab their friend in the back due to the desperate situation and chop them up, make some nice jerky, broth, etc.

Anyways, these are a few items that I believe need to be added, it will allow for players to really step up and roleplay more, imagine a guy finds a seemingly nice bunch of people, they welcome the new guy in with open arms making him feel safe and comfortable until he has his back turned and they clobber him over the head knocking him out, he wakes up to see the world upside down and swaying back and forth, he turns when he hears the noise of a knife being sharpened and sees a tall person with big rubber gloves, smock, mask and safety goggles. He struggles but can't move, his hands and feet are tied and the beam he's hanging from upside down is well secure, no options, no hope, only certain death. The 'butcher' stops sharpening his knife and walks over to the man hanging upside down, then with one quick slice, the butcher slits the mans neck, blood gushing out all over the floor. The body drains then they skin the body and separate the limbs and head, the torso is left to hang whilst the other limbs are portioned out and can be cooked straight away.

The Meat Hooks can be attached by rope or chained to a beam like a rafter or something similar. These are some small things that I don't think would take much to implement but they aren't super important, it's something fun for down the line when the devs get time to do these sweet details. I really do believe that adding things like this for players to actually act out and do will give bandits more options other than shooting on sight, this on top of torture = win. As an added side note when someone is knocked out or tied up and they log off ,their character could remain but will be in a passed out state, should the person log back on their character 'wakes up', so they could find themselves tied to a chair in some dingy damp dark room, they could scream for help, try to escape, who knows if the people that done this are still around.

Ref:

Carvery Knife Set

Meat Hooks

Knife Sharpening Rod

Hanging Meat

Feel free to add your own thoughts to this. I'd love to encounter some crazy psycho type character, much fun :)

Cheers,
CptMugwash

Last edited:

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
spoilers cant read this! (you should make an edit that doesn't include spoilers) :p

Thread starter #3

CptMugwash

Backer
spoilers cant read this! (you should make an edit that doesn't include spoilers) :p
Done :D The reason I mentioned the few spoilers is so people can understand where I'm coming from as they are the most recent things I could refrence and a lot of people will have seen it. So my apologies if it spoilt anything for you.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
Done :D The reason I mentioned the few spoilers is so people can understand where I'm coming from as they are the most recent things I could refrence and a lot of people will have seen it. So my apologies if it spoilt anything for you.
read spoilers and walking dead and just stopped :p

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer