• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Medical Clinics

Would You Like to See Medical Clinics In Survive The Nights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1

Lambros Kontos

Backer
Instead of having hospitals, wouldn't it be more realistic to have small medical clinics on the small islands?
Inside them there could be like sick patients and you have to kill them and get the supplies you need.

Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Possibly, maybe a Pharmacy in some small towns and then a local hospital in the bigger towns.

I really do like this idea good sir!

Tally Ho!

Russ Hallam

Backer
Lambros I like that idea.

The Aid Officers could be based at a medical clinic that's only for STN Rangers access, an outpost if you like, players are able to receive aid from their, but unable to loot.

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
Lambros I like that idea.

The Aid Officers could be based at a medical clinic that's only for STN Rangers access, an outpost if you like, players are able to receive aid from their, but unable to loot.
Why the STN-Rangers? - They arent exactly the biggest or most prominent group here.

Just a small hint as to who is: The BRS is 49 members strong, with alliances to the STN-R, The trade caravan and the Hunters.

But you dont see us trying to take control of specific buildings.

I dont agree at all the medic centres should be outposts.

Russ Hallam

Backer
Flash my apologies, i dont see you trying to claim building for your group but i do see you flexing your member mite for no reason other than someone made a suggestion you dont agree with.

That said i have now read the BRS thread you started.