• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

[MEGA THREAD] Co-operative Actions. (Dragging, Carrying and Assisting)

Thread starter #1

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
i think you should be able to carry heavier objects such as generators, big furniture, etc. by having a friend carry one end of the object and you carry the other.

Noah

Backer
Sounds awesome! D: Actually you should add to your post, instead of just carrying stuff, bigger items tend to drag, so rather then dragging with a two man carry, you can easily lift objects and move around. Also attracts less sound which the Zs can hear.

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Don't drop it on my toe. But Buddy help you push a broken down car or move a heavy fortification.

Ocelot

Backer
Hmmm yeah i like it. Will try and get people mingling with other people to help out with thing's.

Noah

Backer
I wanted to add on to someone else's thread but I think it's better to leave it separate.

If there is a broken limbs system such as if someone had a injured leg or is unable to walk, what if you could run up to a person regardless if you knew them or not, be able to drag them to safety?***

If i were a traveler and i saw someone in need or help and i saw death coming straight for him/her, but i only had a pistol and that would attract more Zs, My reaction with be to leave him because i have no way to protect the poor soul. With this feature, I could run up to him/her and drag them away to safety, either with a over the shoulder move which will leave my left or right arm open for weapons, or over the back which leaves me completely defenseless but gives me faster speed, I'd rather safe a life then let one die.

You could also "Drag" them across the ground.

***They could "struggle" off of you.

Last edited:

Noah

Backer
It would be pretty sweet, I added a extra Suggestion, but i read the rules earlier and it said not to add to someone elses suggestions with a new one, so i posted a separate one, hopefully it'll go hand and hand with this one.

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
Yea but all those alone people can't do anything:(

Batroel

Backer
Nice idea! I always thought about it when I played l4d, why dont carry ur friend to a safe area instead of reviving him/her on the ground while zombies punch you? You could shoot the zombies while u carry him/her too

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
It Sounds Interesting... It Would Allow Me To Force My Slaves To Carry A Generator Up A Hill, Then Down A Hill, Then Up..... I Think You Get The Idea.
gr.jpg If You Cant Kill Them, Tie The Up And Call Them Your Play Things.

Thread starter #16

NovaSniper

Backer
Thread starter #17

NovaSniper

Backer
i love these ideas that promote friendly behavior :)

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
" hey umm this is awkward but before I kill you for all your gear, could you help me move this thing? I need two people. "