• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Facerafter

Backer
Would be awesome if you could have a chainsaw as weapon (Rare loot)
It would require fuel and parts (Just like a car) before it can function.

TheClassiness

Yeah, it's just realism over gameplay. As much as you would sneak up on someone and smash their head in, knocking them out, gameplay wise I just see this as frustrating.

Grynn Reaper

Embrace the weirdness - Grynn
Backer
Here's the thing about swords...good, tough battle ready swords should be rare. But seriously, like 90% of geeks have at least one wall hangar ( I have 8 and one battle ready) so crappy swords should be like everywhere. How many of you are geeks and have swords honestly. I have a sword/knife collection and its a modest one compared to most geeks. Real well made katanas well yeah good luck finding those outside of an old war collectors basement.

Last edited:

Peter

Backer
Yeah, I like this. These are pretty good examples of what you can accomplish with a few hours, some evil minded ingenuity, and varying degrees of basic tools.

Yes. This would make sense, not everyone will be pleased with just picking up some hardware store tools to go bashing heads in. Though I would like my crowbar anyhow.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
i've seen this so many times ;-;

omuck3

Backer
Ok. I need to show that I am interested in this game. I've been quietly waiting. 3 more months till alpha!

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
@Jayty and @JB easy weapon to implement and can easily be found in rural communities :3

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
A variety of swords more like it.. and unless its a replica it would be better as a rare find.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
This has my vote, apart from being badass its a good tool...
yeah it would be cool but not to effective because it would most likely jam if you jammed it into someone
Zombie flesh and bones are less tender and tougher.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Are they zombies? well yes but theres nothing saying they're rotten and decayed enough to the point where their skin is falling apart (if there is I haven't seen it so linking me up would be good)
Of-course they are silly :p

And hopefully the devs will take into consideration different stages of decomposition because like you say, a fresh corpse's tissue will react completely different to rotten tissue... this has been talked about a lot so I do see them doing something with it, the length of this process is affected by several factors, including presence of insects, microbial activity, moisture levels (and maybe the zombie's movement itself)...

While I and others are here, every aspect of STN will be scrutinized down to every detail just to make sure it's as authentic as we can get it ;)

kpmh2001

Standard Bearer for Failure
Backer
I can imagine having to have at least a low level of melee skill to use this, if you try to use it without it theres a chance you hit yourself
i want this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.