• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

[MEGA THREAD] Player Grouping/Friends Lists/In-Game Clan Menu

Thread starter #1

Maj Orange Juice

The Explorer Of The World
Backer
Another cool idea would be a in game friends list were u can see were your friends are playing like what server and maybe what town there in. Idk i think this would be cool kinda like DayZ but its in game and u don't have to deal with steam or other programs. :p

TheDwemerComrade

Backer
I think you shouldn't be able to instantly track your friends in-game and have to go through some sort of difficulty to find them, but all the tools needed should be provided in the game. (walkie talkies, vehicles, radios, etc.)

Thread starter #4

Maj Orange Juice

The Explorer Of The World
Backer
I think you shouldn't be able to instantly track your friends in-game and have to go through some sort of difficulty to find them, but all the tools needed should be provided in the game. (walkie talkies, vehicles, radios, etc.)
Yes this would be cool as well

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
i think it would be cool to have a friends and enemy system in the game. They could have it so you can add someone by going to a friends page in the esc. menu (it would be for that server and the person you want to add has to be close to you) and they have to accept it, if someone is your friend you regain some mental health while being around them (you going more the more friends you are around) and if someone kills them it will not be as bad for your mental health as a normal kill would be because its more of avenging your friend. the enemy system would work the same way (you need to request it and they need to accept) but you need a reason (they stole your stuff or the group they are in attacked your groups base) and if you kill them it wont be as bad as killing a random person because they are your enemy. and the server admin would be able to see who is who's enemy to prevent people from abusing the system

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Just to see what friends are on what servers? What else were you thinking about it doing?

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
i think it would be cool to have a friends and enemy system in the game. They could have it so you can add someone by going to a friends page in the esc. menu (it would be for that server and the person you want to add has to be close to you) and they have to accept it, if someone is your friend you regain some mental health while being around them (you going more the more friends you are around) and if someone kills them it will not be as bad for your mental health as a normal kill would be because its more of avenging your friend. the enemy system would work the same way (you need to request it and they need to accept) but you need a reason (they stole your stuff or the group they are in attacked your groups base) and if you kill them it wont be as bad as killing a random person because they are your enemy. and the server admin would be able to see who is who's enemy to prevent people from abusing the system
Sounds like a good and simple idea. Should make it easy to join friends too possibly.

Noah

Backer
Rather then rely on a friends game, why not have it to where if you hang around a person your mental status gets better, but if you kill that particular person, you feel the most regret and it'll cause you to drop deeper into insanity. Trust in those around you and keep them close like family, if you see someone die that was originally close to you, you'll feel sad, you Kill <-- them, you feel guilt, and that'll drop your insanity.

edited <---

NovaSniper

Backer
Rather then rely on a friends game, why not have it to where if you hang around a person your mental status goes better, but if you kill that particular person, you feel the most regret and it'll cause you to drop deeper into insanity.
i like that idea a lot

NovaSniper

Backer
They could have it were you can see a icon on your friends head if you want.
nah it would be cooler if it didnt because you might accidentally shoot your friend which would destroy you mentally so it would be kinda interesting

NovaSniper

Backer