• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

[MEGA THREAD] Stealth, Sneaking and Hiding.

Dillon Boz

Backer
I would guess that to prevent from making this over powered it should increase the chances of you getting sick. Zombie blood if ingested (Im guessing) would make a player sick and wearing it is just asking for sickness.

Louster

Yeah
Backer
Yeah, exactly. It would be risky to do but if you have the antibiotics (And luck) to do so. It may be worth it!

Vorpist

ΜЛШ ˢᵗᶰ | Owner
Backer
I like this idea, but mental health should be affected in some aspect and wearing blood-soaked clothes all the time should be hazardous.

Ellemirsa

Ji Moon
Backer
I would guess that to prevent from making this over powered it should increase the chances of you getting sick. Zombie blood if ingested (Im guessing) would make a player sick and wearing it is just asking for sickness.
Blood being absorbed through your pores or small scratches on you already would probably = zombification/sickness

umthala

Jaffa-Shrek Beta Donater
Backer
HUD?

So I was thinking that if survive the nights will have zombies attracted to noise there could be maybe a noise and sight bar similar to Dayz, but more user friendly and simple.

DavidLeon1

Backer
Ok so i Just recently thought of the idea "What if someone Comes into your house and tries to loot it/steal from you, and your a lover not a fighter." So maybe things like hiding in lockers, closets, Under a bed, etc Would be useful. Also a animation for going under the bed would be nice to. [Such as you see your character go prone and slide under the bed]

~David

gamejunkie25th

Backer
+1 for it reminding me of TWD episode where Rick hides under the bed

Applejaxc

Backer
If you're an American, you take your M1911A1 from under your pillow and Stand Your Ground.

But yeah, I guess hiding is an option... maybe some Outlast-style stuff?

TheDwemerComrade

Backer
I forsee this turning into a Trojan Horse style thing, where someone "donates" their car to someone else... And then there's about 100 pikeys in the boot.
Like that video in DayZ where a guy is in the boot playing a soundboard to the guy driving the car but he doesn't know who it is.

TheClassiness

It's an okay idea, but I doubt it'd be very effective. I think the focus would be to set up traps and protect yourself, not just suddenly hide under the bed crying. Maybe it should still be an option, it would still be effective with zombies. Suddenly a horde comes running along, you better run or hide.