• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Megaphone.

Thread starter #1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
When shouting just isn't enough, lots of uses...

It has a range of up to 600m with volume control and a carry strap. This megaphone takes 8 x AA batteries
(not included).

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
Cool! with that kind of range you could use it against someones base by attracting all of the Zombies in the area!

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
My bus could use a PA system, +1 from me.

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Pretty cool. It would be used for trolling alot though haha I'd imagine people trying to attract zombies into a building filled with people.

RamRod11Bang

- Rah, kill. -
Backer
So many practical and impractical uses. I would carry out all of them ;)

RamRod11Bang

- Rah, kill. -
Backer
Impractical? They are all total practical
Impractical was used incorrectly, sorry. I meant that there are so many practical uses as well as tons of uses that serve no purpose other than to troll players (i.e. screaming bloody murder from the forest just outside a players home :) )

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
This could potentially be used for an alarm trap as well. Drill a small hole through the trigger of the megaphone and put a pin in it (that keeps the trigger from being pressed). Put rubber bands around the trigger. Partially disassemble the megaphone, pulling the microphone portion out of the housing, extending the wires, and placing it in front of the bell of the megaphone. Tie rope to the pin, place rope wherever so it's tight.

Someone walks through the specific area, pulls the rope, out comes the pin, rubber bands press the trigger which activates it. Because the microphone is now in front of the bell, it creates a feedback loop (very loud).

Last edited: