1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meme Dump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by strategos2411, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Stronk IO - San ヾ(⌐■_■)

Stronk IO - San ヾ(⌐■_■) How can I forget the past when it still hurts me? Backer

Jul 20, 2015
  2. RamRod11Bang

RamRod11Bang - Rah, kill. - Backer

Jul 26, 2015
    I feel this is how a lot of the players see the devs when they deliver news about the stress test being pushed back ;)

masterblaster[1].jpg

Num47 likes this.
  3. Sam00197

Sam00197 Sam '00197' Monahan Backer

Aug 13, 2014
  4. RamRod11Bang

RamRod11Bang - Rah, kill. - Backer

Jul 26, 2015
    How I feel after the 10,000th time someone asks about the servers without reading the announcements. download.jpg

5. Sam00197

Aug 13, 2014
    Oh that's exactly how I feel xD really wanna rip into people sometimes but I cant do that :p

6. Sam00197

Aug 13, 2014
    Infact THIS is what I will do to them if I see them xD

Fabulous Joker likes this.
  7. Fabulous Joker

Fabulous Joker The Man with a Crazy Smile Backer

Jul 29, 2015
    Me waiting for stress-test [​IMG]

8. WingBroStudios

WingBroStudios Fellow Game Designer Backer

Aug 14, 2014
  9. spaceman

spaceman Well-Known Member Backer

Jul 27, 2015
    you clutter ...never lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Num47 likes this.
  10. WiseManNero

WiseManNero A fire breathn' muthertf***ing dragon Backer

Jan 31, 2016
    i used to hunt zombies like you until i took a bullet to the head

Num47 likes this.
  11. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    Just talking here so I don't clog up the other thread...

What I like about TWD is the not knowing how it started, I suppose that's probably why I didn't take a liking too FTWD.

12. DrUmMiSt

DrUmMiSt Bug Squisher Extraordinaire Backer

Aug 13, 2014
    I wanted to add this to a post but thinks it belongs here.

Attached Files:

strategos2411 likes this.
  13. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    Wish my gf was like that robot :oops:

14. Joshua Leonard

Joshua Leonard Destroyer of Worlds Backer

Aug 20, 2014
    were has this thread be all my life?

15. RickGrimes

RickGrimes .44 Magnum Backer

Feb 5, 2017
    Yeah I'm really sorry about all the Rick Grimes faces... I will continue to just post or message or comment normal messages, but don't take offense if Occasionally I put one pic of rick grimes on here. I know I have been a little excessive with the last few. Again I am sorry mate. :(

16. RickGrimes

Feb 5, 2017
    Just a quick question and this meme/quote does kinda apply in my opinion.
    Can the player going completely insane so fast, maybe instead in time go insane and suicide?
    Rather than after 4 kills on a server commit suicide or however many. Maybe instead have some kind of balance?
    I am not gonna lie, I actually hate killing/ being killed constantly in a game where survival is the main base.
    But Sometimes you have to "defend yourself" or "survive".
    In some cases you might meet some nice people and join together for an adventure, but in other cases you might find a guy who is securing his "home base" and try killing anything that walks/runs/creeps by.
    I would love to stay alive as long as possible as the rest of the people playing or going to play this game but maybe have some measure as to how long it would take or how many to kill before offing yourself in insanity.
    There should be some way to come back from the voices in your head and survive longer from it.
    Maybe Medicine? or some kind of remedy to craft or maybe just taking a break from "defending" or "surviving" the KoS or attackers.

[​IMG]
    The link is here below to the thread I am kinda referring to :
    https://community.survivethenights.net/threads/poll-kill-on-sight-kos.7697/

Num47 and strategos2411 like this.
  17. strategos2411

strategos2411 Lead Moderator Lead Mod Backer

Aug 13, 2014
    I believe there are going to be things in place to help with your characters mental health, but they won't be OP, otherwise KoS won't be deterred too much. I think things like being warm/comfortable, eating well prepared (hot) meals etc may help with some of the characters issues.

Num47 and RickGrimes like this.
  18. RickGrimes

Feb 5, 2017
    Right I can agree I mean if some guy/lady is literally killing people left and right and using some kind of thing to keep himself sane that would be a little redundant. But to be able to survive and kill an attacker of sorts once in awhile would be okay. Everyone has to do things that they don't always want to do in video games and I think this would help KoS people maybe not be so apt to just be suiciding constantly.
    Like I said I definitely do not want to kill people all the time. But it would be good for PvP and maybe keep people a little more in the safe zone. But there should maybe be some kind of counter-act. If you kill 3 people while "keeping meditated" then it should not work but if you kill a guy and an hour goes by with keeping yourself maintained then maybe it goes away in a sense?
    Basically some way to Balance the good and the evil.
    But in no way do I mean I would like to see people just killing and getting away with it.

19. Sneakydude

Sneakydude Survivor Backer

Jul 24, 2016
    MEME thread, love it.

I am reentering darts again after 20 years. I have aims towards PDC Canada/US i know i can beat some of the better players, but practice is my goal the rest of this season.

If you don't know what the PDC is, http://www.pdc.tv/

I have beaten some really good players before and ranked high enough to enter back then, life got a hold of me, and was forced off in a direction i wasn't happy with. I have a broken hand to work around, and the hardships in relearning the shots again. I pull to the left and right, without notice. So i am putting in hrs per day to relearn it again to score those high 180's

Wish me luck, if i ever win a tourney down the road ill post in my profile...

I would be 10 yrs younger then Phil Taylor, which is old in standards i am aiming for.

P.s this is my Favorite player, he has worked so hard as the youngest player ever to win a masters... https://twitter.com/MvG180 at the age of 17!!!!!

I wish him the best, it is not an easy thing to do to have averages over 110

Num47 likes this.
  20. WiseManNero

WiseManNero A fire breathn' muthertf***ing dragon Backer

Jan 31, 2016
    what the f!@# is a meme

RickGrimes likes this.