• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

mental health crafting

Thread starter #1
Now my idea is based on the whole mental health system in-game when they said there would be a mental heath system I was so happy but after reading that the only things it does is shaking hands blurred vision and voices I was upset because what I thought of was other character changes like bloody clothes and a grin so other players can tell if someone is mentally ill and my main idea is if you are mentally ill you should be able to craft new things like zombie heads on a spike or collecting blood from zombies animals or humans to paint on your walls to ward people off. Well these are just my ideas tell me what you thing and give a few you would like to see a mentally ill person make ??

Mental State in a zombie game is a very realistic feature which can be used to improve or to 'unimprove' the way the character reacts 'to your inputs on the keyboard (want to move left 'well i don't have a reason to' so the character doesn't and then has a mental breakdown and takes a while to get back to the planet Earth)' for an example. Loses knowledge, crafting recipes and focus of the true goal which is... Adaptability, reliability dependability. Unlock the good side and the bad side of mental heath.